Avengers Endgame Discussion - Spoiler Warning

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
I usually like to wait a week or two on the blockbuster movies. I enjoy the big screen experience, but not the packed crowds. However, a theater near me has reserved seating. And, because it's becoming a thing to spoil the ending for those who haven't seen the movie yet, we decided to see it opening weekend. Well, my daughter came home last Friday bummed out because right before school was over some kid walked into her classroom and announced the ending.

+1 for social media being a sewer. Anyone who has dbag impulses is now encouraged to act on those impulses.

+1 for swift justice. Lily's teacher had also not seen the movie. And she was p'd. Dbag kid got after school suspension and a writing assignment due during the suspension. Apparently he doubled down and refused to do the assignment and took a zero.

ETA: My wife and I loved the movie. My daughter enjoyed it a little less because the ending had been ruined. As she put it, "I didn't get the chance to cry at the end because I already knew what was going to happen."

Last edited:

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
That was the only reason I hated to see Iron Man die. I know it is a pipe dream but I was hoping he would hang around and they would make Next Avengers into a live action movie. It was so well done that I think it would have worked well with Robert Downey Jr. as their mentor.
They will move to Morgan Stark as a future Iron Man....

Marvel's Universe is radically different than the one I grew up in...... different genders, different orientations, different races -- much more diverse than our 70s and 80s Universe. So -- Iron Man won't die -- it will just be replaced. Heck - I read that Wolverine is a girl now.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I finally watched it, gotta say, I wasn’t that impressed. Judging by the mutter walking out of the theatre , my opinion was shared by many!

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Heck - I read that Wolverine is a girl now.
X-23 only briefly took over for Wolverine after he “died”. More or less his daughter. It was more to boost popularity of the character which it worked. It is more like what DC did for the multiple of folks who take over for Batman and Green Lantern. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t, but comics have been doing that thing since the 70’s.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.