A man accused of being married to four women (including an AL woman) gets probation

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
A man accused of being married to four women (including an Alabama woman) has pleaded guilty to bigamy in New Hampshire but will avoid jail time if he behaves for the next five years.

https://www.al.com/news/2019/04/man-pleading-guilty-to-marrying-4-women-including-1-in-alabama.html

I'm going to call this man insane (for being married to 4 women simultaneously!) and the prosecution inept. He married them to get their assets and was married to 4 at the same time. How does he avoid jail time? Makes no sense.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Seeing how full this country's prisons/jails are, I can completely understand the courts attempt to deal with this without putting him behind bars. His offense was a non-violent one and you could probably make the case the guy has probably already dealt with a lot of his punishment by having to deal with four women at the same time. :biggrin2:

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
I can hardly deal with the one I got. Give me two or three more and I would flip out.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.