Link: Storm surge could reach Baton Rouge in the future...

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
When you consider how low all of that land is and, coupled with the Mississippi River, it would be no surprise to see Baton Rouge underwater unless something is done. I will just leave this to the Republicans to take care of this.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
When you consider how low all of that land is and, coupled with the Mississippi River, it would be no surprise to see Baton Rouge underwater unless something is done. I will just leave this to the Republicans to take care of this.
if the republicans had any urge to actually govern, i don't think they are actually capable of doing anything but looting. this is what happens when you spend decades dumbing down your constituency with propoganda

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I saw a video on YouTube that was from CNN about this. It was about some small town in Louisiana that is slowly disappearing. They are trying to get people to move out but some refuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I saw a video on YouTube that was from CNN about this. It was about some small town in Louisiana that is slowly disappearing. They are trying to get people to move out but some refuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are actually several of them down in the delta. They're only about 2' or so above normal water, not to mention flood...

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
if the republicans had any urge to actually govern, i don't think they are actually capable of doing anything but looting. this is what happens when you spend decades dumbing down your constituency with propoganda
How long were democrats in charge in that state? You ALWAYS want to lay the blame somewhere else other than your left leaning "leaders". Why didn't good ol Billy C or the Great One Obama himself do something?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
How long were democrats in charge in that state? You ALWAYS want to lay the blame somewhere else other than your left leaning "leaders". Why didn't good ol Billy C or the Great One Obama himself do something?
I think that, in LA, all parties are equally corrupt. They're one of the few states more corrupt than Alabama...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
climate change is a much bigger problem than at the state level. the gop has been at the forefront of denying that climate change even exists and has made that one of their main platforms.

the "great" obama, and many other democrats over the years, tried many times to work on climate change and were thwarted at every turn by your "right" leaning leaders. hell, over the years even a few republicans tried to raise the issue, but they were called rinos.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.