2020 Prospect: **** ATH Drew Sanders Flips From OU to Alabama ****

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I hope you're right. Why are you so confident?
Here is an article talking about how we have flipped top recruits who signed with us. I would say because we are Alabama and while I don't have stats I would say we typically have less than 2-3 per year who flip and sometimes it is because we don't have room. So there is very very good odds Drew keeps his comittment which makes me confident as well.

https://247sports.com/college/alaba...w-for-Nick-Saban-Tide--131668827/#131668827_4

BigGunn

1st Team
Dec 5, 2004
Pace, Florida
I was able to meet his mother's sister and her husband while on vacation in Washington state this past week end and they were thrilled that he was "all" Alabama. The uncle said his family was planning trips to games. I like him to keep his commitment.

RTR

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Well, although I don't have Jam's recruiting prowess or knowledge, I just have a hunch he sticks...………….could he flip back? Sure, just like a lot of others...………..but I just think Bama keeps him
I throw darts to make picks man lol

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
IDK...we’ve consistently heard from UTx and their fans since the 2009 National Championship Rose Bowl game...
QUOTE=CrimsonTheory;3427379]It's kind of hard to answer back when you are 6 feet under.[/QUOTE]

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Dang! I am starting to hate this thread because every time it pops up I am fearing that he has flipped away...

Can we rename this thread? :conf2:

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
Super excited about this guy. Seemed to play a ton of positions hence his ATH position. Played a ton of ILB which makes you wonder if he could get a look there. Hard to imagine this guy will sit next season being an early enrollee.

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Super excited about this guy. Seemed to play a ton of positions hence his ATH position. Played a ton of ILB which makes you wonder if he could get a look there. Hard to imagine this guy will sit next season being an early enrollee.

Oh yeah...he's an athlete for sure...he will get a look at OLB first, but he can play all over the field.

Reactions: Tiderollin32

BJ4TIDE

All-SEC
Aug 11, 2007
This is the first time I have watched his film. His lateral coverage skills are impressive, he seems to have an instinct for where to be, and he tackles with ill intent. I like the plays where smaller, quicker guys tried to dance and juke, but he dictated the point of attack and shut it down. Two of my favorite plays are at about the :30 mark and the :44 second mark.

Reactions: Tiderollin32

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
Oh yeah...he's an athlete for sure...he will get a look at OLB first, but he can play all over the field.
watching the highlight video with his instincts and seeing the measurables, looks like he could contribute right away at ILB. Other than his height fitting the prototype edge player, I'm not sure why he'd be better outside than at ILB.

Reactions: TiderJack

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.