2020 Prospect: **** ATH Drew Sanders Flips From OU to Alabama ****

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Reminds me of Mark Barrons high school recruitment film. Can't wait to see what he does in crimson

BamaBrass

Suspended
Feb 14, 2004
Ringgold, GA
Super excited about this guy. Seemed to play a ton of positions hence his ATH position. Played a ton of ILB which makes you wonder if he could get a look there. Hard to imagine this guy will sit next season being an early enrollee.

Wow! Dude is ALL over the field. If football doesn't work out, he'll be a fine wrestler.

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
It was just nice to see us flip someone and not lose anybody. It seems every signing day recently had a high profile loss for us. I hope these guys are the sort who understand how success happens. I'm still baffled by some of the guys who just flat quit on us in the last 2 seasons. (quit the program, not quit on the field, For all our failures this season I did not see anybody quit)

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
He has modern OLB written all over him.
I know he is projected at OLB and he certainly will excel at that position, but don't be surprised if he gets a look at ILB as well. if you watch his film, he does lined up in the middle from time to time.
I think of what Coach Bryant used to say about LBs when I see his film, " hostile, agile, and mobile!"

Last edited:

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I know he is projected at OLB and he certainly will excel at that position, but don't be surprised if he gets a look at ILB as well. if you watch his film, he does lined up in the middle from time to time.
I think of what Coach Bryant used to say about LBs when I see his film, " hostile, agile, and mobile!"
Oh absolutely. It might be a case of where we need the most help. It’s looking like both spots will be green. He will stay lighter at ILB and might put on a few pounds for OLB.

Reactions: sanjosecrimson

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
he is like Hightower in the sense he can play anywhere but hes special outside (& we have the inside covered going forward)

Dnelly_7RTR

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2019
Ok fellas drew Sanders is stud Imo. But you can’t just go by the highlights you have to watch the game film. Drew Sanders needs to hit weight room he’s too light in the ass and not strong enough to get off blocks yet. Watch the championship game he just played in he got blocked 80 percent of the time. I hoping his IQ is high enough to play inside because he’s rangy and has ball skill. Hope he can learn to shoot gaps to help him as a run defender. He’s already good vs the pass.

Bamabirdie

Scout Team
Dec 24, 2013
Sunny South Florida
Ok fellas drew Sanders is stud Imo. But you can’t just go by the highlights you have to watch the game film. Drew Sanders needs to hit weight room he’s too light in the ass and not strong enough to get off blocks yet. Watch the championship game he just played in he got blocked 80 percent of the time. I hoping his IQ is high enough to play inside because he’s rangy and has ball skill. Hope he can learn to shoot gaps to help him as a run defender. He’s already good vs the pass.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.