Are We Done at LB ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 21
  1. #1
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,820

    Are We Done at LB ?

    I know that we`re still recruiting, particularly ILB, but realistically who might we add? Have to admit I haven`t kept up as well this year. Jam? Any pearls of wisdom?

  2. #2
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tuscaloosa
    Posts
    2,090

    Re: Are We Done at LB ?

    you freaking slacker. here's a short list (always evolving by the way)
    Justin Flowe
    Sav'ell Smalls
    Phillip Webb (trending away imo)
    Jordan Banks (ILB)
    Noah Sewell (dude is a freak ILB) (Hightower mold)

    I think we sign two more from this list at this point. IMO Grimes will play with his had in the dirt which is why I didn't include him.

  3. #3
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Posts
    2,062

    Re: Are We Done at LB ?

    Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    you freaking slacker. here's a short list (always evolving by the way)
    Justin Flowe
    Sav'ell Smalls
    Phillip Webb (trending away imo)
    Jordan Banks (ILB)
    Noah Sewell (dude is a freak ILB) (Hightower mold)

    I think we sign two more from this list at this point. IMO Grimes will play with his had in the dirt which is why I didn't include him.
    If you had to guess, which ones do you see Bama getting?

  4. #4
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Inverness, AL
    Posts
    8,806

    Re: Are We Done at LB ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keeter View Post
    If you had to guess, which ones do you see Bama getting?
    Not Jam but I think Flowe is our #1 target at ILB and Banks is #2. Banks has said we lead but has not committed and it may be because it is Flowe's spot and we are going to have to wait on him (UGA and Clemson are on him also).

    Small's is the #1 OLB and according to the CB's on 247Sports we lead. Again he is considering the same big boys Flowe is looking at.

    I am going to go with Banks and Smalls.

  5. #5
    BamaNation All-American CoolBreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Hoover
    Posts
    3,452

    Re: Are We Done at LB ?

    All of the Inside backers are takes and we'd see some attrition in verbals to make room IMHO.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

    Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

  6. #6
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Posts
    2,062

    Re: Are We Done at LB ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    Not Jam but I think Flowe is our #1 target at ILB and Banks is #2. Banks has said we lead but has not committed and it may be because it is Flowe's spot and we are going to have to wait on him (UGA and Clemson are on him also).

    Small's is the #1 OLB and according to the CB's on 247Sports we lead. Again he is considering the same big boys Flowe is looking at.

    I am going to go with Banks and Smalls.
    I'd take those two...……….

  7. #7
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tuscaloosa
    Posts
    2,090

    Re: Are We Done at LB ?

    Perfect world Flowe or Sewell & Smalls. But Banks is almost a sure thing (if we push for him) Sewell & Webb are the longest shots especially Webb.

  8. #8
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,775

    Re: Are We Done at LB ?

    Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    you freaking slacker. here's a short list (always evolving by the way)
    Justin Flowe
    Sav'ell Smalls
    Phillip Webb (trending away imo)
    Jordan Banks (ILB)
    Noah Sewell (dude is a freak ILB) (Hightower mold)

    I think we sign two more from this list at this point. IMO Grimes will play with his had in the dirt which is why I didn't include him.
    Lot of talent on that list - Sewell looks like a throwback who'd likely have to shed some pounds and gain some speed or he'd end up playing outside as a JLB or SLB wouldn't he?

  9. #9
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tuscaloosa
    Posts
    2,090

    Re: Are We Done at LB ?

    Also forgot D.Harris because he says he's reclassifying was a top 5 player in 21 (so far)

  10. #10
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Inverness, AL
    Posts
    8,806

    Re: Are We Done at LB ?

    Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    Also forgot D.Harris because he says he's reclassifying was a top 5 player in 21 (so far)
    I mentioned Harris in an earlier thread and I forgot about him also. We lead for him and assume we would take him along with Smalls if we were fortunate enough to get both.

  11. #11
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Inverness, AL
    Posts
    8,806

    Re: Are We Done at LB ?

    Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    Also forgot D.Harris because he says he's reclassifying was a top 5 player in 21 (so far)
    I saw where Harris will be visiting again soon and hopefully he commits. Any thoughts on a commitment Jam?

  12. #12
    BamaNation Hall of Fame CHATTBRIT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    TenerC
    Posts
    5,346

    Re: Are We Done at LB ?

    I seriously doubt any recruitment stops with a commitment -- not until the LOI is signed. I'm sure there are a number of offers which are contingent upon certain factors such as if a commitment decides to go elsewhere, etc.
    Manchester City 2017-2018 English Premier League Champions & Carabou Cup Winners
    My basset hound, Henry. 10-14-1998 - 04-09-2012
    Remembering Victor Ellis #9
    I would rather burn an American flag to protect the Constitution than burn the Constitution to protect the American flag

  13. #13
    BamaNation Second Team
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    83

    Re: Are We Done at LB ?

    who's d. harris, i don't remember him?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TideFansStore.com Bama Gear