Is this the year Ben Davis “breaks out?”

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Ben Davis was injured during the Spring, but could this be the year he sees the field a lot and has a significant role?

Why, weighing in from Stuttgart, you must have inside info from der Rein Fire on who they're going after in the supplemental draft of promising underclassman prospects for the NFL's relaunch of "We Laff" (WLAF - World League of American Football)!

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
There is no one pulling harder for him than this cat right here. Well, maybe his pops but I'm right there with him. Let's get it done Ben.

Jkl0802

1st Team
Apr 9, 2015
Stuttgart, Germany

Why, weighing in from Stuttgart, you must have inside info from der Rein Fire on who they're going after in the supplemental draft of promising underclassman prospects for the NFL's relaunch of "We Laff" (WLAF - World League of American Football)!
I like it! Actually the Rhein Fire franchise resurrected the name of the former Birmingham Fire team which was active during the 1991-1992 WLAF seasons. I was born and raised in Birmingham before spending 30 years in the Marine Corps. I’ve never been to Düsseldorf but will need to make the trip from Stuttgart this year!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I don't think anyone is being negative. We are simply are being honest at this point. I don't think it's a sure thing that he will be with the team this fall. Every year, around summer time, we get a word that 2 or 3 players will leave the program.

Bama Nation has been calling this one for years. Even though his 2016 classmate Mack Wilson vacated one of the starting inside linebacker spots, former 5-star Ben Davis is fighting an uphill battle against an influx of talent around him.
Being shifted from inside to outside linebacker so many times makes one curious if it was all a little too much for the talented Alabama football legacy. He, obviously, looks the part, but three years in, it just hasn’t clicked.
If you look at all the players who registered a tackle in 2018, Davis’ name is nowhere to be found.
Tua has one more tackle than Davis.
Maybe things will finally slow down for him and he’ll be able to secure a spot next to Dylan Moses, but the easy money is on him transferring out after spring practice.
https://bamahammer.com/2019/02/08/alabama-football-potential-portal-jumpers-2019/

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
At this point—unlikely. Last season should have been his ‘break out’ if he was ever going to have one. I simply haven’t heard of any forward progression whatsoever in his development.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.