2020 NFL Mock Draft - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 14 to 23 of 23
  1. #14
    BamaNation First Team 12Namath12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    715

    Re: 2020 NFL Mock Draft

    After the Josh Rosen and Kyler Murray debacle, Arizona will try it again and pick Tua number 1 in 2020.

  2. #15
    BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Vinings, ga., usa
    Posts
    20,119

    Re: 2020 NFL Mock Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by 12Namath12 View Post
    After the Josh Rosen and Kyler Murray debacle, Arizona will try it again and pick Tua number 1 in 2020.
    Arizona is the new Cleveland.
    Architects do it with models.

    Roll Tide Roll

  3. #16
    BamaNation All-American ALA2262's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cumming, GA
    Posts
    4,560

    Re: 2020 NFL Mock Draft

    This site has 9 Bama players in first round.


    2020 NFL Mock Draft - Charlie Campbell



    1.Miami Dolphins: Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama
    The Dolphins have made it known that they are tanking. Miami is the worst team in my NFL Power Rankings, which is why it's atop the 2020 NFL Draft. It acquired Josh Rosen, but that doesn't matter. Teams have selected plenty of first-round quarterbacks after using a pick in the second frame on a signal-caller the year before. The Cardinals even established precedent for doing so with consecutive first-rounders!

    The hero of the national championship against Georgia, Tua Tagovailoa has a big arm and scrambling ability, and will undoubtedly draw comparisons to Russell Wilson.


    https://walterfootball.com/draft2020.php
    Last edited by ALA2262; May 6th, 2019 at 02:24 PM.

  4. #17
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,983

    Re: 2020 NFL Mock Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by 12Namath12 View Post
    After the Josh Rosen and Kyler Murray debacle, Arizona will try it again and pick Tua number 1 in 2020.
    Seems more likely that Dolphins also draft a QB and Rosen is replaced again

  5. #18
    BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Vinings, ga., usa
    Posts
    20,119

    Re: 2020 NFL Mock Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by ALA2262 View Post
    This site has 9 Bama players in first round.


    2020 NFL Mock Draft - Charlie Campbell



    1.Miami Dolphins: Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama
    The Dolphins have made it known that they are tanking. Miami is the worst team in my NFL Power Rankings, which is why it's atop the 2020 NFL Draft. It acquired Josh Rosen, but that doesn't matter. Teams have selected plenty of first-round quarterbacks after using a pick in the second frame on a signal-caller the year before. The Cardinals even established precedent for doing so with consecutive first-rounders!

    The hero of the national championship against Georgia, Tua Tagovailoa has a big arm and scrambling ability, and will undoubtedly draw comparisons to Russell Wilson.


    https://walterfootball.com/draft2020.php
    Maybe it is just me but what has Fromm done to show he is a top 10 pick?


    Sidenote: The Colts in the Super Bowl?
    Architects do it with models.

    Roll Tide Roll

  6. #19
    BamaNation Hall of Fame colbysullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Gulf Breeze, FL
    Posts
    7,736

    Re: 2020 NFL Mock Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    Maybe it is just me but what has Fromm done to show he is a top 10 pick?
    Gary Danielson said it best: Fromm has been mislabeled as a game manager. He is an elite passer.

  7. #20
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TideEngineer08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Beautiful Cullman, AL
    Posts
    17,505

    Re: 2020 NFL Mock Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by colbysullivan View Post
    Gary Danielson said it best: Fromm has been mislabeled as a game manager. He is an elite passer.
    He certainly has had very good games against us two years in a row even if he didn't finish them well. And that is probably a product of the overall Georgia team, not just Fromm.

  8. #21
    BamaNation Hall of Fame bamaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    JAWJA
    Posts
    6,963

    Re: 2020 NFL Mock Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    Maybe it is just me but what has Fromm done to show he is a top 10 pick?


    Sidenote: The Colts in the Super Bowl?
    Quietly, Fromm had a great year in 2018, his numbers were right there with Tua and Murray. I didn’t check, but I think he was third in QBR or efficiency rating . He is pretty good.
    to 16 and beyond........

  9. #22
    BamaNation First Team 12Namath12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    715

    Re: 2020 NFL Mock Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by RollTide_HTTR View Post
    Seems more likely that Dolphins also draft a QB and Rosen is replaced again
    I hope not for Josh's sake, but you never know.

  10. #23
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Auburn/near a cow pasture
    Posts
    4,010

    Re: 2020 NFL Mock Draft

    thats if Fitzpatrick doesnt keep Rosen on the bench. whichever one gives them the best chance to tank for tua i guess will get the nod. maybe they will trade Rosen for a WR cause they aint got nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by RollTide_HTTR View Post
    Seems more likely that Dolphins also draft a QB and Rosen is replaced again

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TideFansStore.com Bama Gear

2019 NFL Draft Gear