2020 NFL Mock Draft

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Probably so, just because of how things usually work out. But, I think it is definitely realistic that all 8 of those go in the first 2 rounds, barring injuries, and probable at least half going in round 1.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I'll say it again. I think of those Tua and Jeudy are the 2 closest things to locks you can have at this point. After that most those guys have something to prove. Ruggs probably should be a 1st rounder as well but its clearly pretty hard to predict when WRs will be drafted nowadays just based off this past draft.

mark4tide

1st Team
Mar 7, 2005
Hoover, AL
I can see the top 5 on that list going in the first round. Jennings is a 2nd round pick and Lewis continues to get injured and that will hurt his draft stock.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
That’s great and all , except , there is no way Tua lasts until pick 8 unless his junior year is a disaster or injury filled. I just read McShays just released mock and it has Tua #1, Jeudy #2. That’s the third Mock draft that I’ve seen with Tua and Jeudy projected one two. Regardless, Tua will be a top 3 pick barring disaster.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
With the premium the NFL puts on Edge rushers, there is a chance Jennings moves up into the top 15 with a monster year. He flashed greatness in 2017 before the major injury, a second year of recovery post horrific injury that almost caused a leg amputation should show marked improvement.

Last edited:

Bama9001

1st Team
Sep 26, 2017
With the premium the NFL puts on Edge rushers, there is a chance Jennings move up into the top 15 with a monster year. He flashed greatness in 2018 before the major injury, a second year of recovery post horrific injury that almost caused a leg amputation should show marked improvement.
I thought Jennings looked quicker and more athletic this spring. Never thought he played up to expectations last year but really looking forward to seeing if his spring performance carries over to a big year this fall.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
With the premium the NFL puts on Edge rushers, there is a chance Jennings moves up into the top 15 with a monster year. He flashed greatness in 2017 before the major injury, a second year of recovery post horrific injury that almost caused a leg amputation should show marked improvement.
Totally agree. CNS has mentioned how consistent he was last year when so many others were up and down. He also talked about his still not being back to full speed. It reminds me of Donta Hightower when he first came back. It really took him a a full year of playing and then....look out!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I thought Jennings looked quicker and more athletic this spring. Never thought he played up to expectations last year but really looking forward to seeing if his spring performance carries over to a big year this fall.
I don't think there was a point last season where he was completely free of the effects from his injury in the playoff game (against Clemson). He may now be completely healed from that injury and set to have a monster season. Let's hope that is the case.

allybama2009

1st Team
Jan 1, 2009
Conway, SC
with that many potential first and second round picks, we better win the damn championship!! roll tide roll! Tired of losing to my wifes team... clemson

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
This site has 9 Bama players in first round.

2020 NFL Mock Draft - Charlie Campbell

Miami Dolphins: Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama

The Dolphins have made it known that they are tanking. Miami is the worst team in my NFL Power Rankings, which is why it's atop the 2020 NFL Draft. It acquired Josh Rosen, but that doesn't matter. Teams have selected plenty of first-round quarterbacks after using a pick in the second frame on a signal-caller the year before. The Cardinals even established precedent for doing so with consecutive first-rounders!

The hero of the national championship against Georgia, Tua Tagovailoa has a big arm and scrambling ability, and will undoubtedly draw comparisons to Russell Wilson.

https://walterfootball.com/draft2020.php

Last edited:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
This site has 9 Bama players in first round.

2020 NFL Mock Draft - Charlie Campbell

[FONT=&]Miami Dolphins: Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama [/FONT]

[FONT=&]The Dolphins have made it known that they are tanking. Miami is the worst team in my [/FONT]NFL Power Rankings[FONT=&], which is why it's atop the 2020 NFL Draft. It acquired Josh Rosen, but that doesn't matter. Teams have selected plenty of first-round quarterbacks after using a pick in the second frame on a signal-caller the year before. The Cardinals even established precedent for doing so with consecutive first-rounders! [/FONT]

[FONT=&]The hero of the national championship against Georgia, Tua Tagovailoa has a big arm and scrambling ability, and will undoubtedly draw comparisons to Russell Wilson. [/FONT]

https://walterfootball.com/draft2020.php
Maybe it is just me but what has Fromm done to show he is a top 10 pick?

Sidenote: The Colts in the Super Bowl?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.