2020 NFL Mock Draft
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Catfish's Avatar

2020 NFL Mock Draft

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ictions#slide2

Eight of the top 24 are from Bama. Seems a little optimistic.

7. Jerry Jeudy
    8. Tua Tagovailoa
    9. Dylan Moses
    15. Raekwon Davis
    16. Trevon Diggs
    18. Henry Ruggs
    19. Terrell Lewis
    24. Anfernee Jennings
    "...Defense shut 'em down! Offense make plays! Hey, let's go be champions, boys!"- Greg McElroy

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideEngineer08's Avatar

Re: 2020 NFL Mock Draft

Probably so, just because of how things usually work out. But, I think it is definitely realistic that all 8 of those go in the first 2 rounds, barring injuries, and probable at least half going in round 1.

BamaNation All-American

I'll say it again. I think of those Tua and Jeudy are the 2 closest things to locks you can have at this point. After that most those guys have something to prove. Ruggs probably should be a 1st rounder as well but its clearly pretty hard to predict when WRs will be drafted nowadays just based off this past draft.

BamaNation First Team mark4tide's Avatar

I can see the top 5 on that list going in the first round. Jennings is a 2nd round pick and Lewis continues to get injured and that will hurt his draft stock.

That’s great and all , except , there is no way Tua lasts until pick 8 unless his junior year is a disaster or injury filled. I just read McShays just released mock and it has Tua #1, Jeudy #2. That’s the third Mock draft that I’ve seen with Tua and Jeudy projected one two. Regardless, Tua will be a top 3 pick barring disaster.
    to 16 and beyond........

With the premium the NFL puts on Edge rushers, there is a chance Jennings moves up into the top 15 with a monster year. He flashed greatness in 2017 before the major injury, a second year of recovery post horrific injury that almost caused a leg amputation should show marked improvement.
    Last edited by bamaga; May 5th, 2019 at 09:49 AM.
    to 16 and beyond........

BamaNation Second Team

Quote Originally Posted by bamaga View Post
    With the premium the NFL puts on Edge rushers, there is a chance Jennings move up into the top 15 with a monster year. He flashed greatness in 2018 before the major injury, a second year of recovery post horrific injury that almost caused a leg amputation should show marked improvement.
    I thought Jennings looked quicker and more athletic this spring. Never thought he played up to expectations last year but really looking forward to seeing if his spring performance carries over to a big year this fall.

BamaNation Hall of Fame colbysullivan's Avatar

No way Tua is still available at 8...

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamacon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bamaga View Post
    With the premium the NFL puts on Edge rushers, there is a chance Jennings moves up into the top 15 with a monster year. He flashed greatness in 2017 before the major injury, a second year of recovery post horrific injury that almost caused a leg amputation should show marked improvement.
    Totally agree. CNS has mentioned how consistent he was last year when so many others were up and down. He also talked about his still not being back to full speed. It reminds me of Donta Hightower when he first came back. It really took him a a full year of playing and then....look out!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure Alex Leatherwood and Najee Harris will be possible entries on that list as well.

Iím not sure if the record for one team in total picks for the first 2 rounds but Iím betting Bama will beat it in 2020.

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football

Quote Originally Posted by Bama9001 View Post
    I thought Jennings looked quicker and more athletic this spring. Never thought he played up to expectations last year but really looking forward to seeing if his spring performance carries over to a big year this fall.
    I don't think there was a point last season where he was completely free of the effects from his injury in the playoff game (against Clemson). He may now be completely healed from that injury and set to have a monster season. Let's hope that is the case.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exists, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

BamaNation First Team

with that many potential first and second round picks, we better win the damn championship!! roll tide roll! Tired of losing to my wifes team... clemson
    RTR! GO CCU!