Waddle (looking forward to this season)

tidenative

Scout Team
Sep 25, 2016
Hello folks, been out of the net for a while. Sorry for that, but want to bring up the fact I am looking sooooo forward to a lot of Waddle this season. This kid has something special and I can’t wait to see what transpires with him! Last year we saw a lot of good stuff. I think this year he starts his Bama legacy! Roll Tide!

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I love Waddle too!!! I've been raving about him since the day he signed.

I'll go ahead and predict that in his Jr season in 2021 he will make a run at Amari Cooper's Single Season and Career Receiving numbers.

He's absolutely ELECTRIC and a serious threat to take to the house every time he touches the football.

tidenative

Scout Team
Sep 25, 2016
I love Waddle too!!! I've been raving about him since the day he signed.

I'll go ahead and predict that in his Jr season in 2021 he will make a run at Amari Cooper's Single Season and Career Receiving numbers.

He's absolutely ELECTRIC and a serious threat to take to the house every time he touches the football.
100% Agree, he has sticky hands, he’s fast and can cut like no other!

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
There's a video going around of Waddle and Ruggs, who runs a 4.2 40 literally running neck and neck in a 40 footrace.

We have an embarrassment of riches at the receiver position!!!

bamabill123

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2018
There's a video going around of Waddle and Ruggs, who runs a 4.2 40 literally running neck and neck in a 40 footrace.

i too would be excited about this season, i got a good OL, killer RB's and tua throwing it to me. what's not to like

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Jaylen is special and he will have another year like he had last year. But as someone else said he will really blow up in 2020 when Jerry, Henry and Devonta begin making a lot of money playing football. We need to find some very good replacements for the super 3 juniors.

Rolltidewill92

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 11, 2018
He reminds me of Christian Kirk, but more explosive. He will be great in receiving even with the talented trio ahead of him but I think he will excel this year in the return game. Punt returner he is great and with the departure of Jacobs, I would love to see him return kicks next to B Rob.

TidenLA

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2001
Sparks, Nevada

We NEED an embarrassment of riches on Defense....Clemson schooled us last year.....wake up Defensive Co

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.