RJ Cole - potential transfer

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Saw that he was visiting us in another thread and felt that it needed its own.

Sounds like he would be a good get for us...:cool2:

Bama9001

1st Team
Sep 26, 2017
Re: RJ Cole

This guy would be a huge get. Seems to have the all-around game we've been looking for from our guards. Shoots free throws at over 80% and averages over 6 assists per game. Big time scorer (24 ppg) but would like to see the FG percentage a little higher.

We should go all in to get this guy.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
Re: RJ Cole

The question is do we give a scholarship to Cole, who is a proven scorer in Div I basketball and could step in next year for Lewis and Bolden, or, do we hold that scholarship for Watford? Watford can help you in the interior right away whereas Cole would have to sit a year but would be a proven player for next year. I don't think there is right or wrong answer here, just different choices that could both help and hurt. It seems like Rojas may be the 3rd option at this point unless we still have some roster movement that hasn't been declared yet. Having said that it is very realistic that Cole goes to UConn and Watford signs elsewhere which allows us to sign Rojas. I don't think that would be a bad consolation prize at all.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.