Link: The Great, Illusory, Economy...

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Hey, hey! You guys are supposed to have my back. Man code and whatnot. If I want to get all grumpy-old-man-and-like-it about my auto choices, you guys are supposed to support me. I see that's not the case here. So ..... you guys suck.
I got your back Bodhi. Bros before wives that want new cars. Lay down the law and tell her what is what.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
I got your back Bodhi. Bros before wives that want new cars. Lay down the law and tell her what is what.
I told her that Asian chicks are supposed to be passive. But, then she beats me mercilessly. I'm thinking about a different tactic. She makes oodles of cash and buys her own stuff. I'm going to convince her to buy me a new car. That should work out just fine.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I told her that Asian chicks are supposed to be passive. But, then she beats me mercilessly. I'm thinking about a different tactic. She makes oodles of cash and buys her own stuff. I'm going to convince her to buy me a new car. That should work out just fine.

Women, you can't live with them, the end.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.