Alabama: Latest Bama News 5/6/2019 Thru 5/12/2019

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Out of over 25 football sites I peruse everyday, plus my twitter, only Bamahammer & TDA were the ONLY sites updated 5/11. The offseason sucks, I hate it, can't wait for it to be over. I'll be 74 at the end of the month, at my age ya' can't afford to wish away time, but I wish it was at least fall camp time!

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member

Tide Weekly News Recap

LSU commit, Kayshon Boutte, reacts to Alabama offer

Alabama put plans in motion to flip one of LSU’s 2020 in-state commits by offering 4-Star wide receiver, Kayshon Boutte, on Wednesday. #AGTG
🏾 Blessed, Honored and Thankful to receive an offer from The University Of Alabama
#Boot2Bama
🏾 pic.twitter.com/SswDJYLs6r — Kayshon Boutte (@KayshonB15) May 8, 2019 Alabama’s defensive coordinator, Pete Golding, informed the Louisana […]
Read on »

Alabama LB Terrell Lewis is charged up for massive senior season

He chose to return to showcase production and prove that he can stay healthy. At the University of Alabama, Terrell Lewis is known by teammates and former players as the guy who is “cut from a different cloth.” Despite a serious knee injury last summer — forcing him to miss the entire 2018 campaign — […]
Read on »

Christian Miller agrees to four-year deal with Panthers; ready for rookie minicamp

Of the five defensive players that Alabama football placed in the NFL Draft, three have signed contracts for their respective teams and two will participate in rookie minicamp this weekend. Christian Miller joins Lyndell “Mack” Wilson and Isaiah Buggs in the money circle, as he was selected in the fourth round (No. 115 overall) to […]
Read on »

Justin’s Recruiting Bites

Alabama Recruiting Update Alabama has extended many offers over the last couple of days, which is what is expected during an evaluation period. An announcement is expected from a 5-Star wide receiver. The Tide is also making a huge late push for a 2020 5-star defensive tackle as his decision gets closer. All of this […]
Read on »

Alabama football: 2019 linebacker group has talent, but lacks experienced depth

Editor’s note: This is part five of an eight-piece series that will take a look at the entire team as Alabama heads into summer workouts. Register to view the premium content in this series. Here we take a look at Alabama’s defensive. Projected depth chart Inside linebacker starters: Dylan Moses, Joshua McMillon Outside linebacker starters: […]
Read on »

Nick Saban assures Monkell Goodwine of his offer

Nick Saban was on the phone working the recruiting trail on Thursday and wanted to assure 2021 4-Star defensive end, Monkell Goodwine, of his offer from the Crimson Tide. Just Got Off The Phone With @AlabamaFTBL Coach Saban …. Great Conversation. He Told Me He Knew They Offered Me Before. He Wanted To Make It […]
Read on »

Could a RB add more intrigue to Alabama-Clemson rivalry for 2019?

Alabama football currently has a loaded offensive backfield with Najee Harris, Brian Robinson Jr., Jerome Ford, Chadarius Townsend, Trey Sanders and Keilan Robinson at running back. Despite this rotation and the potential of Harris and Brian Robinson sharing carries, the Crimson Tide has another back on its radar. According to Woody Wommack of Rivals.com, former Clemson standout Tavien Feaster entered the […]
Read on »

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.