Jonathan Allen: "I still hate Clemson" - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American dWarriors88's Avatar

Re: Jonathan Allen: "I still hate Clemson"

Quote Originally Posted by sanjosecrimson View Post
    First it was Ohio St that was dominating in recruiting ,then Georgia was the new kid on the block, and now its mighty Clemson that has all the studs. All the while , Alabama continues to have great recruiting classes and talented players year after year undeterred . Bama is the only team that has made all 5 Playoffappearances, played in 4 straight NC games, and has won 5 NCs in 10 year span while fendingoff new usurpers attempting to knock the king of the hill. The thing with greatrecruiting classes is that you’ll never know how they will pan out 2-3 yearsdown the line. Some wind up transferring if they don’t see the field fastenough ( the transfer portal is making it a lot easier these days) , somebecome busts, others never developed at the college level, and of course careerending injuries are all factors.

As of right now, Clemson is doing a great job of recruitingand developing these players. Dabo and his staff has proven they can do abetter job than Ohio St so far. Kirby has been knocking early and often at thedoor yet he has failed to lift up that elusive trophy. Let’s see how long theycan sustain their new found success.
    Alabama under Nick Saban has been going strong for 12 yearsand counting.
    TLDR: We good.
    At Some Places They Play Football.
    At Alabama, We LIVE It.

"...Ain't nothin' but a winner."

BamaNation Hall of Fame 81usaf92's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Go Bama View Post

Are we being trolled?
    probably . This is the same guy that said "The dynasty is dead" after both the Ohio St and 16 Clemson games, and also got 2 pages of responses by stating "We have seen a paradigm shift in college football" in this last game. But is kinda odd that he is mostly only active after a Bama loss, and a non championship offseason... Just saying
    Last edited by 81usaf92; May 8th, 2019 at 04:08 PM.
    "Aut viam inveniam aut faciam."

Hannibal

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideEngineer08's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoachJeff View Post
    What part of my post is inaccurate?
    Literally every single word.

Quote Originally Posted by dWarriors88 View Post
    All due respect, that "*" to the end of your 2-2 sounds pathetic to other fanbases. The resulting outcome doesn't sound any better saying we "almost" won. God I really really really really hate Orange & Tigers
    Yeah, well, all due respect and all, I'm not talking to other fanbases and don't care what they think anyway. Facts are facts. I'm not trying to spin anything but just trying to show how ridiculous it is to say Clemson is "clearly the #1 program in the nation and will be for the foreseeable future". Puh-leeze.
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

BamaNation Third Team

The talking heads stir lots of folks up.

Hopefully the sky won't fall.

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

It's a good thing that Saban is made of sturdier stuff than some of your fans.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    It's a good thing that Saban is made of sturdier stuff than some of your fans.
    This last Clemson loss broke some Alabama fans. It's pretty bad. It's even worse on social media

Southern Adirondack mountains of upstate NY

I truly despise clempson..........i have two clempson fans at work, one who actually went there, and one who is dying to be intimate with him. she never knew who clempson was until he was hired, and now she is the most freakin intolerable fan that ever lived. she cant tell you how many men are on the field in a play, but displays clempson crap all over the office every day..........yes i now hate clempson...................roll tide

BamaNation Hall of Fame 81usaf92's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide_HTTR View Post
    This last Clemson loss broke some Alabama fans. It's pretty bad. It's even worse on social media
    I think most fans were shocked for a few weeks and then realized all is still well with the world afterwards. I think what has happened is that many eeyores and trolls didn't have much to talk about until the UGA game and finally were able to have a season's long worth of complaints to unload upon us. So just brace yourself for the eeyore stampede and the troll attacks until we win another one.
    Last edited by 81usaf92; May 8th, 2019 at 08:36 PM.
    "Aut viam inveniam aut faciam."

Hannibal

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideEngineer08's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide_HTTR View Post
    They weren't built on a solid foundation then. Yeah it was the worst loss Alabama has suffered in 2 decades, but it doesn't take a genius to have come to the conclusion that we weren't prepared to even be in that stadium that night. The reason I say that is, this isn't like Clemson "exposed" us. They exposed our lack of preparation that night, but not the overall footing of the program.
    Last edited by TideEngineer08; May 9th, 2019 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    Yeah, well, all due respect and all, I'm not talking to other fanbases and don't care what they think anyway. Facts are facts. I'm not trying to spin anything but just trying to show how ridiculous it is to say Clemson is "clearly the #1 program in the nation and will be for the foreseeable future". Puh-leeze.
    Who is the #1 program right now?
    ----
    B.A. from The University of Alabama (during the Fran/Shula years) so don't question my fandom.

BamaNation Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    I truly despise clempson..........i have two clempson fans at work, one who actually went there, and one who is dying to be intimate with him. she never knew who clempson was until he was hired, and now she is the most freakin intolerable fan that ever lived. she cant tell you how many men are on the field in a play, but displays clempson crap all over the office every day..........yes i now hate clempson...................roll tide

Those types exist with every fan base.

You haven't lived until you experience a USc/Alabama fan.

BamaNation Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by TideEngineer08 View Post
    They weren't built on a solid foundation then. Yeah it was the worst loss Alabama has suffered in 2 decades, but it doesn't take a genius to have come to the conclusion that we weren't prepared to even be in that stadium that night. The reason I say that is, this isn't like Clemson "exposed" us. They exposed our lack of preparation that night, but not the overall footing of the program.

Alabama hasn't gone anywhere.

Clemson has simply been improving steadily over the last 8 or 9 years.