Jonathan Allen: "I still hate Clemson" - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football

Re: Jonathan Allen: "I still hate Clemson"

Quote Originally Posted by CoachJeff View Post
    Unless they have a string of injuries I don't see them losing a game until the playoffs. Their offense has it figured out. They return everyone of note at the skill positions and have the same coaches as before. Not many kinks to work out.
    Currently we're having to play the 2019 football schedule on paper. Seeing you have "Coach" in your handle I know you realize that games aren't played on paper and in every season even the best of teams will roll out a clunker or two during the regular season.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exists, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

Quote Originally Posted by deliveryman35 View Post
    We must beat Auburn in Auburn. That’s been far from automatic under Saban.
    I'm not too worried about AU. If Nix is the starter by then they won't be a threat at all.
    ----
    B.A. from The University of Alabama (during the Fran/Shula years) so don't question my fandom.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by CoachJeff View Post
    Unless they have a string of injuries I don't see them losing a game until the playoffs. Their offense has it figured out. They return everyone of note at the skill positions and have the same coaches as before. Not many kinks to work out.
    Alabama and Clemson should both be undefeated going into conference championship games. The difference is we will probably have to play Georgia and they have to play a team they should (probably easily) beat.

BamaNation Second Team
    Crystal Cove,which is west of Montgomery on the Alabama River near Prairie Creek Campground.