2020 Prospect: 5* RB Kendall Milton

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Just curious...if you were Kirby..what would you have done?
Hard decision.
IMO, he lost him for good when he put him in that position in the SECCG. Fromm deserves to start, but Fields should not have been made to look the fool in that game.

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
IMO, he lost him for good when he put him in that position in the SECCG. Fromm deserves to start, but Fields should not have been made to look the fool in that game.
Kirby looked like the fool to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Just curious...if you were Kirby..what would you have done?
Hard decision.
If it were me I would incorporate him more in passing situations with his package or had him in a Tebow role like UF did. Kirby handled that situation and others poorly so far. If Fromm doesn't come back next year will be a rough year for UGA Freshman QB likely and RB with Swift leaving

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
I agree that both Chaney and Smart handled the Justin Fields situation poorly. The ideal scenario would have been to RS Fields, but I doubt it was an option. I believe Fields and his Father made Freshman year PT a condition of his signing. That said, if a RS was not in the cards, it doesn't explain the strange ways in which Justin was used during the season. Perhaps the locker room situation was such that the staff knew one had to go, so they made the decision easy for Justin. I don't think we'll ever know the whole story.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I agree that both Chaney and Smart handled the Justin Fields situation poorly. The ideal scenario would have been to RS Fields, but I doubt it was an option. I believe Fields and his Father made Freshman year PT a condition of his signing. That said, if a RS was not in the cards, it doesn't explain the strange ways in which Justin was used during the season. Perhaps the locker room situation was such that the staff knew one had to go, so they made the decision easy for Justin. I don't think we'll ever know the whole story.
Just really don’t care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
Man you belong on a UGA board we could care less how UGA handled Fields or anything else UGA for that matter. Looks to me like all you post are about gloating in some way about what UGA is doing in recruiting. I'm no moderator but today is especially not a real good day for posting that bull.

Bamabirdie

Scout Team
Dec 24, 2013
Sunny South Florida
Man you belong on a UGA board we could care less how UGA handled Fields or anything else UGA for that matter. Looks to me like all you post are about gloating in some way about what UGA is doing in recruiting. I'm no moderator but today is especially not a real good day for posting that bull.
There’s a lot of interesting stuff in college football, and you can find it easily on the internet.
if I cared about UGA, or its recruiting, or Kirby’s antics and tactics, I’m sure I could find it.
The Ga guys who post here are polite, but what they say...and say...and say just isn’t pertinent to what this site is all about.
So, if you have to be here, please take it down a notch...or two.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.