2020 Prospect: 5* RB Kendall Milton - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BamaNation Third Team

Re: 5* RB Kendall Milton

Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    This is why Bama evolved with Tua and thankful JF went to y'all. JF will be overdrafted likely 1st-3rd. this will be a rough year for JF due to talent not being there at WR or TE. They are more like bama in 08 this year without the game breaker in Julio or Ingram etc. The last two years imo were UGA best opportunities to win the natty for two years. The WR from hoover will be good but needs time to develop and will take more than one season. interested to see how much Campbell improves this year at CB.

Also I think y'all will really regret losing fields because he will be a nightmare to defend.

Just curious...if you were Kirby..what would you have done?
    Hard decision.

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UGADawginVA View Post
    Hard decision.
    IMO, he lost him for good when he put him in that position in the SECCG. Fromm deserves to start, but Fields should not have been made to look the fool in that game.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    IMO, he lost him for good when he put him in that position in the SECCG. Fromm deserves to start, but Fields should not have been made to look the fool in that game.
    Kirby looked like the fool to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation All-American Mystical's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    Fields is suppose to be a generational talent. This season will tell the tale.
    WHERE EVER YOU GO, YOU TAKE YOURSELF WITH YOU

BamaNation All-American

Hard decision.
    If it were me I would incorporate him more in passing situations with his package or had him in a Tebow role like UF did. Kirby handled that situation and others poorly so far. If Fromm doesn't come back next year will be a rough year for UGA Freshman QB likely and RB with Swift leaving

Hard decision.
    Would have tried to be honest with him during the recruiting process.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation First Team

I agree that both Chaney and Smart handled the Justin Fields situation poorly. The ideal scenario would have been to RS Fields, but I doubt it was an option. I believe Fields and his Father made Freshman year PT a condition of his signing. That said, if a RS was not in the cards, it doesn't explain the strange ways in which Justin was used during the season. Perhaps the locker room situation was such that the staff knew one had to go, so they made the decision easy for Justin. I don't think we'll ever know the whole story.

BamaNation All-American gtowntide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgByte View Post
    I agree that both Chaney and Smart handled the Justin Fields situation poorly. The ideal scenario would have been to RS Fields, but I doubt it was an option. I believe Fields and his Father made Freshman year PT a condition of his signing. That said, if a RS was not in the cards, it doesn't explain the strange ways in which Justin was used during the season. Perhaps the locker room situation was such that the staff knew one had to go, so they made the decision easy for Justin. I don't think we'll ever know the whole story.
    Just really donít care.

BamaNation All-American Special K's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gtowntide View Post
    Just really don’t care.

Preach
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

BamaNation Second Team Blindside17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgByte View Post
    Man you belong on a UGA board we could care less how UGA handled Fields or anything else UGA for that matter. Looks to me like all you post are about gloating in some way about what UGA is doing in recruiting. I'm no moderator but today is especially not a real good day for posting that bull.

BamaNation Second Team Bamabirdie's Avatar

Big A Re: 5* RB Kendall Milton

Quote Originally Posted by Blindside17 View Post
    Man you belong on a UGA board we could care less how UGA handled Fields or anything else UGA for that matter. Looks to me like all you post are about gloating in some way about what UGA is doing in recruiting. I'm no moderator but today is especially not a real good day for posting that bull.
    Thereís a lot of interesting stuff in college football, and you can find it easily on the internet.
    if I cared about UGA, or its recruiting, or Kirbyís antics and tactics, Iím sure I could find it.
    The Ga guys who post here are polite, but what they say...and say...and say just isnít pertinent to what this site is all about.
    So, if you have to be here, please take it down a notch...or two.