Lyft & Uber on strike

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
People got around without them for many years. The world will survive their strike. I also suspect their will be a lot of people driving anyway, unless there are Uber union thugs out there breaking kneecaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
People got around without them for many years. The world will survive their strike. I also suspect their will be a lot of people driving anyway, unless there are Uber union thugs out there breaking kneecaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are they still scabs, when there is no union?

Some of these people are trying to use it as a fulltime job when it never was supposed to be.

I am holding out hope for the johnny cab from total recall to become a real thing.

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Go on strike so that drivers who don't strike will benefit from surge pricing (demand flat, supply lower) and more driving opportunities, therefore generating more revenue in tips.

Very inventive way of ensuring drivers are paid more.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
So did all of these drivers finally figure out the wear and tear on their cars? Did they realize they couldn't do this as a full time job?
They should have known it always was a $cam, designed to make someone rich with an IPO.

In March, Lyft went public with a $24 billion IPO. Uber's likely will be almost four times that size. Despite the massive valuations, neither company has a clear path to profitability.
(That is because there isn't one, and never was supposed to be one.)

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.