Zach Smith Arrested For Violating Restraining Order

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
The guy is obviously not well. He needs to take care of himself and his family. However, if he does coach again, I hope it is USCw because I don't want him in the SEC! The guy can recruit and coach!

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
The guy is obviously not well. He needs to take care of himself and his family. However, if he does coach again, I hope it is USCw because I don't want him in the SEC! The guy can recruit and coach!
Um, he brought an offensive style into the SEC that was unusual and combined it with a generational leader and college football player. When the SEC defenses got a little film ( and a different style defensive player) he came back to Earth. Then he bolted for another conference where he could grab elite talent and win easily. I think one of the most glaring differences between he and Coach Saban is that Saban adjusts, and Meyer moves on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Um, he brought an offensive style into the SEC that was unusual and combined it with a generational leader and college football player. When the SEC defenses got a little film ( and a different style defensive player) he came back to Earth. Then he bolted for another conference where he could grab elite talent and win easily. I think one of the most glaring differences between he and Coach Saban is that Saban adjusts, and Meyer moves on.
This is simply not accurate. If it were true, Alabama wins in 2014. Meyer was running the same offense, and our QB that year was far, far, far from elite. Meyer is a great head coach. Not even close to Saban, but still great, and not for gimicky reasons. He is not Gus Malzahn.

He has issues that are not connected in any way to his coaching ability that will always limit how long he will remain welcome and stable in any one place. So, yes, he moves on. I am happy that he moved on from OSU. But he didn't leave OSU for an easier road to the CFP. He left OSU because he wore out his welcome.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
This is simply not accurate. If it were true, Alabama wins in 2014. Meyer was running the same offense, and our QB that year was far, far, far from elite. Meyer is a great head coach. Not even close to Saban, but still great, and not for gimicky reasons. He is not Gus Malzahn.

He has issues that are not connected in any way to his coaching ability that will always limit how long he will remain welcome and stable in any one place. So, yes, he moves on. I am happy that he moved on from OSU. But he didn't leave OSU for an easier road to the CFP. He left OSU because he wore out his welcome.
You can’t account for injuries or a dynamic shift in quarterback tendencies in one week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.