Link: Ranking All 130 College Football Coaching Jobs for 2019

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Ive read, maybe you should go back and re-read them yourself. But Ill save you the trouble.

Where is CHIZIK ever mentioned? This is referencing Jamies was the reason Jimbo winning a national championship in the 1st place. So This is a Gus 2013 vs Jimbo discussion meaning we are talking about Nick Marshall not Cam Newton. So bringing up Cam Newton brings absolutely nothing to your argument against Jimbo being an average coach.

Well you actually were by acknowledging Jimbo only has a championship because of Jamies instead of bringing evidence to counter that claim I made.

Oh geez... Is this the part that you say "Auburn sucks so they cant win games unless they are lucky"? Do you really want to complain about luck when you are tasked with defending Jamies Winston to prove Jimbo is infinitely better than Gus?

FWIW Jimbo is better than Gus... but his resume and NC aren't the reasons why. As for a ceiling... I think they are about equal... "competing for 2nd for the SECW in most years, and lucking out and winning it every now and then".
OK. Read my lips!!!!! My post that I responded to was AUDubs comment. G...O...L...O...O...K...A...G...A...I...N!!!! [beating head against wall]

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
OK. Read my lips!!!!! My post that I responded to was AUDubs comment. G...O...L...O...O...K...A...G...A...I...N!!!! [beating head against wall]
Sometimes arguing logic with folks without control of their emotions and biases puts a smile on my face.... This is one of those times. :biggrin2:

But the time to laugh is at an end because I have more important things to do. So I am D...O...N...E!!! Have a nice day.

Last edited:

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Sometimes arguing logic with folks without control of their emotions and biases puts a smile on my face.... This is one of those times. :biggrin2:
Lack of reading comprehension (on your part) tends to lead to those situations...:biggrin2:

Please review posts #27 & 29 again. My response (#29 was clearly a response to #27, nothing more.)

Peace out...

Last edited:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Lack of reading comprehension (on your part) tends to lead to those situations...:biggrin2:

Please review posts #27 & 29 again.
Yet you couldn't read the word "Done". Makes me wonder if I am the one with a reading comprehension problem....

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.