Link: Rashaan Evans at the Titans Caravan

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Titans Caravan came to Spring Hill this past week. My 10 year old daughter is the QB of her flag football team. They practice on the same night the caravan came to the park. So the league told all the teams that practice that night to wear their uniforms, and the few Titans in attendance would interact with them. Cool, right?

So all the Tuesday night teams are out there waiting for Mariota, Evans, Jonnu Smith, and Kamalei Correa to arrive. They arrive, come out to the field, and Rashaan comes directly to our team. He walks right up and the first thing he says is “who’s your Q?”

My daughter raises her hand.

“OH???? OKAY! Let’s see what you got!!”

So everyone spread out, and Rashaan Evans threw passes with my girl. I didn’t get the whole session, but dang...MADE HER YEAR!!!! AND MINE!!

https://vimeo.com/335634588

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Titans Caravan came to Spring Hill this past week. My 10 year old daughter is the QB of her flag football team. They practice on the same night the caravan came to the park. So the league told all the teams that practice that night to wear their uniforms, and the few Titans in attendance would interact with them. Cool, right?

So all the Tuesday night teams are out there waiting for Mariota, Evans, Jonnu Smith, and Kamalei Correa to arrive. They arrive, come out to the field, and Rashaan comes directly to our team. He walks right up and the first thing he says is “who’s your Q?”

My daughter raises her hand.

“OH???? OKAY! Let’s see what you got!!”

So everyone spread out, and Rashaan Evans threw passes with my girl. I didn’t get the whole session, but dang...MADE HER YEAR!!!! AND MINE!!

https://vimeo.com/335634588

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Your daughter has a pretty good arm. I can tell you have worked with her.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.