Softball Playoffs

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Stuff like that bottom of the sixth may come back and bite our butts. You can't relax. Bases loaded, one out, need to get 1 run in for a run-rule win, and we get two pop ups. Just seems when we get a big lead we relax. Can't do that in the play-offs.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
BAMA wins 8-2 over Alabama State. We had a chance to run-rule them in the 5th and 6th inning and couldn't get it done. State got 1 run in the 7th on two walks, E on the pitcher, then single up the middle. We ended the game with a K. Now on to Arizona State tomorrow at 1pm.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Hardy clears the bases,7-4 Bama!
I was really happy for her. She had several opportunities during the last half of the season, but didn't get it done. Then she had a key hit in the SEC tourney, and the one today was only about 2 feet from being a grand slam. Way to come thru when your team needed it most!

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
One win away from the Supers.Montana settled down and pitched well after a rough start.RTR!
It was a great finish by Montana. It looked like ASU was jumping all over her low stuff, so from the 4th inning or so, she started going more upstairs and ASU couldn't handle it. It was like a great halftime adjustment in a football game. Let's get the region winner tomorrow!

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
It was a great finish by Montana. It looked like ASU was jumping all over her low stuff, so from the 4th inning or so, she started going more upstairs and ASU couldn't handle it. It was like a great halftime adjustment in a football game. Let's get the region winner tomorrow!
I’m hoping Lipscomb beats Arizona St. I don’t want to see those bats again

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.