Why will the Alabama defense be better/worse/the same under Golding? Make your case!

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
If you look at the best CNS defenses at Bama they have had one thing in common, an experienced secondary. This team should have a more experienced secondary. Everyone coming back was on the field a lot last year. The jump in performance from first season seeing major playing time to the second has historically pretty high. Look at the 2010 secondary vs. 2011. The 2014 vs. 2015 is another example. Many of the same players just way more time in the fire. CNS runs a complicated defense especially in the secondary, and if you played sports on pretty much any level you know that practicing it is one thing, but actually doing it on game day is a whole different level. I expect Surtain to be an absolute monster this year. That young man was thrown in the fire, and he really did well especially for a freshman. Carter, Mayden, and McKinney should grow considerably. Jobe looks like the real deal, and Diggs is going to a big help. I expect this to be one of the best secondaries in the country, and you mate that to a really good group of out side pass rushers, and I like what I'm seeing on paper. We will see how it all pans out when they take the field, but I'm pretty optimistic.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.