2020 Prospect: 5* LB Justin Flowe - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BamaNation All-American

Re: 5* LB Justin Flowe

Yep, we need quite a few ILBs and defensive linemen....... canít ever have enough

BamaNation All-American

I'll put it to y'all this way just because it says OLB doesnt mean thats where they are going to play. We cross train them and this LB haul will likely be just as impressive as the DL was last year.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    I'll put it to y'all this way just because it says OLB doesnt mean thats where they are going to play. We cross train them and this LB haul will likely be just as impressive as the DL was last year.
    That works for me

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    I agree. We already have in-state ILB Jackson Bratton committed and I would love to add Flowe to the mix.

I also agree on Harris but he is a fabulous athlete and once he learns the position he could be beastly.

Completely agree. A kid with ability to play corner in HS but size to play LB in college has massive potential. From what I read about him at all the camps and all-star games, he seems to be hungry to learn, learns new things relatively quickly and is off to a good start. I still think that realistically it will take him two years to be in a situation to be able to be an every down type contributor just because there is so much new for him to learn - I'd love to be wrong though. I think we'll see him on special teams early and often.

BamaNation All-American

IMO Harris is a Devin White clone. He will need a year like almost everyone we've had over the last 6 years.

BamaNation First Team

As TiderJack pointed out, the RF look is all over this young man. Go ahead and reserve the # 10 now!