2020 Prospect: 5* LB Justin Flowe

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Think we are going to have battle Oregon for him. Cristobal is doing a good job on the recruiting trail.
I always liked Mario and think he is going to re-invent the roster for the Ducks with his recruiting prowess. But, I think Auburn thumps Oregon in the opener which should open Justin's eyes as to what SEC football can do for him.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I rather lose the recruit than that happen.
Unfortunately, those left coach teams are over-hyped and the SEC is under-appreciated every year in the Preseason. Remember the Washington game? Barney sucks but has a better football team than 9-10ths of that league.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
The barn will struggle this year in what might be Gus bus last year. We are very much in it for Flowe but this isn't as big of a need as many think with Lee & Harris from last year.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
The barn will struggle this year in what might be Gus bus last year. We are very much in it for Flowe but this isn't as big of a need as many think with Lee & Harris from last year.
Even with those two, we really need two top tier ILBs in each class to make sure we don't run into depth issues and with the way the last couple of years have gone I have to imagine keeping that room full is a priority. Also, harris is a bit of a project since he played WR and CB in high school. It could take some time for him to learn how to play ILB in our scheme.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Even with those two, we really need two top tier ILBs in each class to make sure we don't run into depth issues and with the way the last couple of years have gone I have to imagine keeping that room full is a priority. Also, harris is a bit of a project since he played WR and CB in high school. It could take some time for him to learn how to play ILB in our scheme.
I agree. We already have in-state ILB Jackson Bratton committed and I would love to add Flowe to the mix.

I also agree on Harris but he is a fabulous athlete and once he learns the position he could be beastly.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I'll put it to y'all this way just because it says OLB doesnt mean thats where they are going to play. We cross train them and this LB haul will likely be just as impressive as the DL was last year.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
I agree. We already have in-state ILB Jackson Bratton committed and I would love to add Flowe to the mix.

I also agree on Harris but he is a fabulous athlete and once he learns the position he could be beastly.

Completely agree. A kid with ability to play corner in HS but size to play LB in college has massive potential. From what I read about him at all the camps and all-star games, he seems to be hungry to learn, learns new things relatively quickly and is off to a good start. I still think that realistically it will take him two years to be in a situation to be able to be an every down type contributor just because there is so much new for him to learn - I'd love to be wrong though. I think we'll see him on special teams early and often.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.