Bama Wins/Losses in 2019 Regular Season

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Seriously underestimating our offense...
Probably, which is in tune with most of my predictions. My hunch is predicated on the belief that we will get back to a more possession game on offense limiting the time our D will have to be on the field. But I am probably wrong.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
What you got?

Aug. 31: Duke (ATL)
Sept. 7: New Mexico State @ BDS
Sept. 14: @ USCe
Sept. 21: Southern Miss @ BDS
Sept. 28: Ole Miss @ BDS
Oct. 12: @ TAMU
Oct. 19: UT @ BDS
Oct. 26: Piggies @ BDS
Nov. 9: LSU @ BDS
Nov. 16: @ MSU
Nov. 23: Western Carolina @ BDS
Nov. 30: @ the Barn

I think the schedule is very favorable with a bye before @ TAMU and then 3 straight home games. Without a major slip up, I think we could be 12-0 again at regular seasons end.

I see where Sheridan thinks we lose 1 game because of the SEC schedule. If he's right, the biggest discussion here is what SEC game do we lose out of @ USCe, @TAMU or @ the Barn?
The only concerns that I have are the TAMU (Jimbo may surprise us) and awbern (because Pat Dye is still behind the scenes) games...:cool2:

Wakecrash

Suspended
Sep 22, 2018
When I typed that all out, my "gut" said I'm as concerned about going to Columbia than any other game. Perhaps it's just the bad taste from the last time, but that place will be a riot and it'll be as hot as a cat on a tin roof there.
Although anything can happen, South Carolina loss should not be a concern. If UK can beat them 4 years in a row, Alabama should do fine.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
No one came all that close last year in the regular season and i don't see anyone who will this season. LSU and MSU had the best defenses last year but couldn't score on us even though we had a down year for defense. That shouldn't change.

And I just don't see a team in the SEC that can score with us except for maybe Georgia. I just don't think aTm or Auburn have a real shot unless its a fluke game.

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
TAMU and Bama both have byes before their matchup, so you won't have either team coming off a brutal game and having a letdown.

AU is usually trouble at home, so that one worries me more than the others. If Bo Nix is their starter I wouldn't be as worried.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Although anything can happen, South Carolina loss should not be a concern. If UK can beat them 4 years in a row, Alabama should do fine.
I watched Tider Insider this week and they had the assistance softball coach (forget her name - very impressive by the way). Her take (which comes from the head man) respect your opponent and play your very best game every match. Words of wisdom that we will need to incorporate navigating our way to another championship season. We have been shocked by the gamecocks at their place in the past.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.