Question: Am I wrong for expecting some level of customer service at a fast food restaurant?

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Re: Am I wrong for expecting some level of customer service at a fast food restraunt?

If you are ever in the Little Rock area try David's Burgers. Good food and great service at each location.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Re: Am I wrong for expecting some level of customer service at a fast food restraunt?

For the most part, Raising Cane's is pretty good too. Pretty consistent from a service stand point. But Chick Fil-a is pretty impressive.....they are the standard that others are chasing.

We really don't eat fast food anymore (for about 2 years now).....other than Chick Fil-a....once in a while. I do find that fast casual service is beginning to show a fast decline as well. Where Chipotle, Moe's, Chicken Salad Chick, and others used to have quality staff -- they are struggling to find help and are dipping into the fast food pool of employees....

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football

For the most part, Raising Cane's is pretty good too. Pretty consistent from a service stand point. But Chick Fil-a is pretty impressive.....they are the standard that others are chasing.

We really don't eat fast food anymore (for about 2 years now).....other than Chick Fil-a....once in a while. I do find that fast casual service is beginning to show a fast decline as well. Where Chipotle, Moe's, Chicken Salad Chick, and others used to have quality staff -- they are struggling to find help and are dipping into the fast food pool of employees....
I've been told that they attract a better quality employee by their overall compensation package and career opportunities within the company they offer. So higher a wage doesn't make a lazy employee become a hard worker. A higher wage brings in a hard worker and keeps the lazy in the unemployment line.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

Just one of the many reasons to not eat fast food. I don't eat fast food very much. Usually about once every 2 months, I will do it and regret it. I have found the only place where the workers actually seem happy is Chick-Fil-A. Every where else, the workers seem to be really annoyed people are there.
Can't be their business model can it? It's getting them banned from airports all across the country.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

As a sufferer of IBS I know that when I'm traveling CFA is the one place I can eat on the road and not have issues later on.
I've had the same condition my entire adult life. In addition, I have collagenous colitis (connective tissue infiltrated into epithelium, disabling it), AND I'm missing my right side colon entirely. I find the same thing. However, a lot of it is just difficulty in digesting the fat in a big bacon cheeseburger... :D

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.