Photo Evidence of Scott Cochran's Impact on Evan Neal

Pilot172000

1st Team
Sep 25, 2017
Winnsboro, LA
Scott Cochran is the best part of Saban's Youth Football Camp. Even my wife walks around the house after the camp jokingly talking like him for a couple of days. He is as good as they get.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I bet a lot of that is the regimented diet plans they cook up for the players. I remember in my military days that I would max out of situps on the PT test with a bit of a dadbod but dudes with six packs couldn't. Their diets were better than mine so their body fat content was much lower in that core area but I had stronger core muscles underneath that beer gut :)

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I bet a lot of that is the regimented diet plans they cook up for the players. I remember in my military days that I would max out of situps on the PT test with a bit of a dadbod but dudes with six packs couldn't. Their diets were better than mine so their body fat content was much lower in that core area but I had stronger core muscles underneath that beer gut :)
I am more than certain that CSC and CNS would be quick to tell you of the integral role that the dieticians and nutritionists play in the team`s successes. Matter of fact, wouldn`t at all be surprised if they`re included when the championship rings are handed out!

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
I am more than certain that CSC and CNS would be quick to tell you of the integral role that the dieticians and nutritionists play in the team`s successes. Matter of fact, wouldn`t at all be surprised if they`re included when the championship rings are handed out!
They most definitely get rings, all of them! They certainly deserve them. RTR!

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Odds are good. When you are walking across the parking lot you can visually see he has the second best parking spot there. We all know who has the best:biggrin2:
Yep, I ran into him at Mal Moore a couple of weeks ago. I had walked a little distance from my parking spot. He basically parked right in front of the building and why shouldn't he? He is the man behind BUILT BY BAMA. Roll Tide!

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
You can take the kid out of Florida but you can’t take Florida out of the kid! #JORTS ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.