9-1 loss ends the season

bamabaseballfan

1st Team
Aug 9, 2007
Birmingham, AL
Who is on the replacement list? I doubt there are any highly successful head coaches lined up to take over. Any time you hire an assistant it’s a gamble. While things are better than they were, it’s still a ways off. Also, how much is a change going to set recruiting back again? You all know how early kids commit these days. It takes a long time to build those relationships.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
I think that a knee-jerk reaction because of what Auburn has accomplished would be pretty damn silly, and if Byrne is any kind of professional administrator he understands that.

I think that our final RPI was #44 (of 299). We are getting closer to being where we want to be. It just takes time and talent. Split our Sunday games from 2019 and we are probably in a regional this year. Hopefully we can get that done in 2020.

rtr

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Hopefully the person that told you that is either an idiot or no longer involved with the AD. If we make a decision without taking into account the situation in the beginning and base it in any case on what AU is doing, then that would be the dumbest, most "Auburn" thing we could do.
I would not call them an idiot and they very much could be involved. That said, I believe GB has the ultimate say and I trust him to make the right decision.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.