Deceased OSU Dr abused 177 from 70’s to 90’s

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
This has been public knowledge for years. Drake was brought in to clean house. But this kind of stain does not just wash out.

bamabill123

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2018
Too bad he killed himself before he could be hung, drawn and quartered. That's the punishment these swine deserve.
my thoughts are similar to Penn St. how does this happen for so long and nobody says anything. This guy, plus the olympic doctor, plus people like kevin spacey, hate to be crude but i'm always surprised some father, boyfriend, or husband did not take one of these guys out.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
my thoughts are similar to Penn St. how does this happen for so long and nobody says anything. This guy, plus the olympic doctor, plus people like kevin spacey, hate to be crude but i'm always surprised some father, boyfriend, or husband did not take one of these guys out.
It goes on (in most cases) because nobody speaks up because WHO CAN speak up? WHO are they gonna tell?

Athletics is money, and nobody wants to be the one who kills the goose who lays golden eggs.

In the case of Sandusky, someone DID speak up and sadly the circumstances are at least surface level similar at this point. Sandusky was allowed to remain with the team or with proximity while Buckeye Boy here got to retire with emeritus status.

Folks speak up years later and they're accused of being out for money.

And then Gordon Gee tells us he doesn't even remember the guy?

Is the reason Gee doesn't remember the guy because there was MORE THAN ONE pedophile he heard about?

I understand everyone doesn't have my memory. But you wanna know one thing 99.9% of folks are sure to remember? When they heard there was a pedophile loose on the school grounds, that's what.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Well what are they going to do now, go to his grave and throw a court subpoena on it?? Not too much justice to be served here.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Well yes. This is indeed sick. Why did nobody report this?? These weren’t little kids like what happened at Penn State, these were adults.
It seems (from what little I've paid attention to it) to be PRIMARILY young men.

It's the same thing about guys not telling what happened to them in prison (basically).

They don't want anyone to know - and who can blame them? But it also appears they DID make at least enough noise for OSU to finally get Homer out of there.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
It seems (from what little I've paid attention to it) to be PRIMARILY young men.

It's the same thing about guys not telling what happened to them in prison (basically).

They don't want anyone to know - and who can blame them? But it also appears they DID make at least enough noise for OSU to finally get Homer out of there.
Yep. I was there when this was happening and knew many athletes very well. I had no idea it was happening. It is suggested that this was known by the athletes, but if it was they kept it very close.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
This has to be rough....Thanks for the insight B1G...
Yep. I was there when this was happening and knew many athletes very well. I had no idea it was happening. It is suggested that this was known by the athletes, but if it was they kept it very close.

saturdaysarebet

3rd Team
Jul 26, 2018
It goes on (in most cases) because nobody speaks up because WHO CAN speak up? WHO are they gonna tell?

Athletics is money, and nobody wants to be the one who kills the goose who lays golden eggs.

In the case of Sandusky, someone DID speak up and sadly the circumstances are at least surface level similar at this point. Sandusky was allowed to remain with the team or with proximity while Buckeye Boy here got to retire with emeritus status.

Is the reason Gee doesn't remember the guy because there was MORE THAN ONE pedophile he heard about?

I understand everyone doesn't have my memory. But you wanna know one thing 99.9% of folks are sure to remember? When they heard there was a pedophile loose on the school grounds, that's what.
Sandusky was retired in 2001 when the Lasch incident occurred. His final season as defensive coordinator was 1999. He was given emeritus status signed off by the provost Rodney Erickson which gave him free access on campus.

bamabill123

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2018

I understand your point , but some of these guys were football players? I was 6 2 when i was 15. 245 lbs. if someone touched me in that way, you would have a serious problem on your hands, i would hurt you, then my dad would be a problem you would not want to deal with. Glad he is dead

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I understand your point , but some of these guys were football players? I was 6 2 when i was 15. 245 lbs. if someone touched me in that way, you would have a serious problem on your hands, i would hurt you, then my dad would be a problem you would not want to deal with. Glad he is dead
This was among the first things that popped into my head when I read about it.

This is usually the kind of situation where - a week after an old truck someone no longer uses gets reported stolen - a seemingly random group of good-ol'-boys meets up at a predetermined location while those with the most motive and a direct connection meet up in a public place to establish a firm alibi and the subsequent investigation into what happened to the dirty old doc' shockingly goes nowhere.

The rub, of course, is that he was able to do this for a long time which simply means that - along with having powerful, dirty friends - like all skilled predators he chose his targets well.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
This was among the first things that popped into my head when I read about it.

This is usually the kind of situation where - a week after an old truck someone no longer uses gets reported stolen - a seemingly random group of good-ol'-boys meets up at a predetermined location while those with the most motive and a direct connection meet up in a public place to establish a firm alibi and the subsequent investigation into what happened to the dirty old doc' shockingly goes nowhere.

The rub, of course, is that he was able to do this for a long time which simply means that - along with having powerful, dirty friends - like all skilled predators he chose his targets well.
After laying this out this way, I hope you never try it... :D

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.