Link: Daishen Nix 2020 PG

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
who is left
We still have some key top targets at PG, but for some reason I'm not ready to close the door Nix yet. Could be wrong ...

I think Burnett really wants Nix to go where he goes ... which bodes well for us that's the case.

UCLA is the only school in the mix thats close to home though for Nix so we will see.

Last edited:

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
So odd; name your top 5 on Monday, then commit on the very next day even amid talks of scheduling official visits. Disappointing, but this is the type of things that we'll need to get used to when recruiting kids of this caliber.
Yeah, that is REALLY weird... :cool2:

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
The fact that Bama is even mentioned with some of these high profile kids is encouraging usually you just see the expected blueblood schools on their list . Oats is definately making these kids give us a look which is something that probably would not have happened just a year or so ago. Hopefully he will start leading Bama to be a tournament team consistently and then we will start to see more and more interest from these type players and start reeling a few in.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
SO does anyone know why Nix commited to UCLA just like that?
Unfortunately no ... I'm sure someone will interview him about his decision some time soon. I still hopes he takes his official here though. Knowing how recruiting goes, I'm not shutting the door just yet.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.