Link: Nimari Burnett 2020 SG/SF

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
This kid's shooting form reminds me of a prominent former NBA player. I'll let you guess. (Michael Jordan)

He seems just as happy with an assist as with making the shot himself. Also has the look on his face of a workman. I like that.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
This kid's shooting form reminds me of a prominent former NBA player. I'll let you guess. (Michael Jordan)

He seems just as happy with an assist as with making the shot himself. Also has the look on his face of a workman. I like that.
We have made him a priority along with Daishen Nix, in this upcoming 2020-2021 class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
We honestly won't know until the end of next season, could be as many as 4-6. At least one graduate, possibly 3 going pro and a possible transfer or 2. Just hoping everyone buys in and plays to their potential. This team could do some great things next season if everything comes together right

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
A recruiting analyst on 247Sports just gave a crystal ball to Louisville today. Not sure if it had anything to do with Nix's news to UCLA but its something to keep an eye on.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Wanted to give this a BUMP ... he will be on his official visit here this weekend. Get em CNO!!!

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Wanted to give this a BUMP ... he will be on his official visit here this weekend. Get em CNO!!!
He is confirmed to be on campus right now. I really believe we get this one. I doubt we get a commitment this weekend, but I expect to land him. I expect us to land Namari and Isaiah Jackson. That would be two 5 star players in this class.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
He is confirmed to be on campus right now. I really believe we get this one. I doubt we get a commitment this weekend, but I expect to land him. I expect us to land Namari and Isaiah Jackson. That would be two 5 star players in this class.

Me like! Me like very much! :biggrin2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.