Link: Jahvon Quinerly (Villanova Transfer) SIGNS with Bama

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Jay Williams is supporting the waiver so I think the chances are decent although with the NCAA it is always a crap shoot. Kira apparently made the under 19 USA team so he won't be with the team until he finishes with whatever games they are going to play. It is good and bad. He gets exposed to higher level talent, but isn't working out directly with the team.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Jay Wright is supporting the waiver so I think the chances are decent although with the NCAA it is always a crap shoot. Kira apparently made the under 19 USA team so he won't be with the team until he finishes with whatever games they are going to play. It is good and bad. He gets exposed to higher level talent, but isn't working out directly with the team.
FIFY

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Jay Williams is supporting the waiver so I think the chances are decent although with the NCAA it is always a crap shoot. Kira apparently made the under 19 USA team so he won't be with the team until he finishes with whatever games they are going to play. It is good and bad. He gets exposed to higher level talent, but isn't working out directly with the team.
He will be back by August to join in practices along with Bolden and Rojas so he'll have a lot of time to gel and adapt to CNO's system. World Cup play wraps up early in July.

Marg

1st Team
Mar 24, 2003
Somewhere, AL
i'm somewhat torn. on one hand, it would be great having all hands on deck for this season. on the other, considering bolden only has one year left and lewis' likely jump at year's end (especially after being selected to the u19 team), i think it would be good to know for certain that we'll have a pg on campus next year with experience in the system.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
i'm somewhat torn. on one hand, it would be great having all hands on deck for this season. on the other, considering bolden only has one year left and lewis' likely jump at year's end (especially after being selected to the u19 team), i think it would be good to know for certain that we'll have a pg on campus next year with experience in the system.
Interesting point ... if JQ was available this year, I'm not sure if he would be available to turn pro after next year or not. I would assume that he would be? Either way, we will have to develop some more depth at that position going forward. CNO has been on some good ones in this recruiting cycle so I'm optimistic.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Interesting point ... if JQ was available this year, I'm not sure if he would be available to turn pro after next year or not. I would assume that he would be? Either way, we will have to develop some more depth at that position going forward. CNO has been on some good ones in this recruiting cycle so I'm optimistic.
He’s a year removed from high school, so he could go pro this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.