Link: Jahvon Quinerly (Villanova Transfer) SIGNS with Bama

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Re: Jahvon Quinerly (Villanova Transfer)

Any new speculation on where a scholarship would open up? I have not heard anything new on Mack but was expecting him back.

Bama will need another point guard for the 2020-21 season even if Lewis stays since Bolden will only be around for one season.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Any new speculation on where a scholarship would open up? I have not heard anything new on Mack but was expecting him back.

Bama will need another point guard for the 2020-21 season even if Lewis stays since Bolden will only be around for one season.
Daishen Nix is our primary PG target. There is talk in some circles that we actually lead for his signature. He is rated as the top 2020 PG in the nation.

As far as Quinnerly, he is the type of talent that you figure out a way to make room for. Don’t be surprised is we see more roster movement. Specifically among the bigs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa

Who do you think it will be my guess is Fleming.
It could be or Smith. Fleming is more skilled than Smith. Fleming can shoot reasonably well. Think Okeke at Auburn.

I would love to get this guy here. He could replace Kira assuming he leaves after this year.

Last edited:

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

Daishen Nix is our primary PG target. There is talk in some circles that we actually lead for his signature. He is rated as the top 2020 PG in the nation.

As far as Quinnerly, he is the type of talent that you figure out a way to make room for. Don’t be surprised is we see more roster movement. Specifically among the bigs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Big Mike you are killing it with the info! Great stuff ... keep up the good work. Love seeing this action on the bball boards

LegionField

1st Team
Sep 21, 2004
AL

The scarecrow walks at midnight.......I repeat............. the scarecrow walks at midnight.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

Now that Mack is returning to school, and there is some discussion going on that Mack may not come back, so that opens the door for Quinerly. We should know something regarding Mack/Quinerly sometime this week.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.