Link: Jayden Stone 2020 4 Star 6’3 SG

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Do can score! Thanks for all of your efforts in sharing the info BamaMike

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Really nice looking player. He has a good stroke and looks to be a good shooter.

But his greatest asset may be his body control going to the rim. He is very aggressive getting to the rim but he never looks out of control.

His ball handling skills look good too.

I think we are going to see some marked improvement of players having good fundamentals under CNO that CAJ apparently didn't demand of his players.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Really nice looking player. He has a good stroke and looks to be a good shooter.

But his greatest asset may be his body control going to the rim. He is very aggressive getting to the rim but he never looks out of control.

His ball handling skills look good too.

I think we are going to see some marked improvement of players having good fundamentals under CNO that CAJ apparently didn't demand of his players.
What is crazy, is that CAJ had not even offered this kid yet. He is one of my favorite players in the 2020 class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
What is crazy, is that CAJ had not even offered this kid yet. He is one of my favorite players in the 2020 class.

I recall some of he hype when he announced his move to Kansas. Then, I saw him tweet an offer last week. Was surprised to see he didn't already have one. Makes me wonder if CAJ had all but quit on the recruiting trail as the season went.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
I recall some of he hype when he announced his move to Kansas. Then, I saw him tweet an offer last week. Was surprised to see he didn't already have one. Makes me wonder if CAJ had all but quit on the recruiting trail as the season went.
Yes I think he had checked out. We were not in on any other recruit that I'm aware of other that Watford in the current class and it was obvious that Watford was not going to sign with UA while CAJ was there. We desperately needed another PG and another quality inside guy, both of which CNO addressed immediately, and there was no indication that xCAJ was making any movement for either of those needs.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Where do you coach? You can PM me if you don't want to post the information publicly. I live in Monrovia.
I had been the Head Football and Boys Basketball Coach at Liberty Middle School in Madison. I was the Head Football at Liberty from 2011-2013, then was an assistant Football coach at James Clemens High School for a couple years, and then took back over the Head Football job at Liberty. I took over the boys Basketball program in 2013. Anyway, I just took a job this past year at Whitesburg Christian Academy in Huntsville. It’s a relatively new school. We are trying to really get the athletic programs built up. We made the state playoffs in basketball this year for only the 2nd time in school history. We finished 2nd in the are this year. Unfortunately, we are in the same area as the Tommy Murr kid.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
I had been the Head Football and Boys Basketball Coach at Liberty Middle School in Madison. I was the Head Football at Liberty from 2011-2013, then was an assistant Football coach at James Clemens High School for a couple years, and then took back over the Head Football job at Liberty. I took over the boys Basketball program in 2013. Anyway, I just took a job this past year at Whitesburg Christian Academy in Huntsville. It’s a relatively new school. We are trying to really get the athletic programs built up. We made the state playoffs in basketball this year for only the 2nd time in school history. We finished 2nd in the are this year. Unfortunately, we are in the same area as the Tommy Murr kid.

Great! I'll try to get out and see some of your games this upcoming year. I enjoy high school football and basketball very much. Sometimes I find high school sports more enjoyable than college sports. I definitely want to see the Murr kid play this next season. I didn't know anything about him until the end of this past year or I would have already made it to some of his games.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

I live in Monrovia area as well. I remember you. You're one heck of a coach. You stress fundamental skills... You can coach.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
This is actually one of my favorite kids in the 2020 class. He’s super smooth. I really believe that he will shoot up the rankings after he finishes the summer AAU circuit, and his senior season. I believe that he will ink with us in November.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.