NCAA Rules Two Clemson Players Ineligible for 2019 After Failed CFP Drug Test

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Yep. I remember we all thought Clemson would have media problems after 2016, but they’ve yet to get the media treatment of Alabama, Ohio State, and a few others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds like the media is "All In"...

Isn't Clemson referred to as " awbern with a lake"?

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Clemson lost their entire defensive line to the NFL as well as others like these kids. Tell me again why they're the favorite to win the NC?
What does it matter what they lost to the NFL? Who cares how many are deemed ineligible when it comes to the ACC? They could win that clown car of a league with their 2nd and 3rd teams. The entire coaching staff would have to fall over dead for them not to make the playoffs ( and then I`m not sure they wouldn`t make it anyway). Now, the playoffs? Might be a tougher row to hoe. But they`ve only got a two game season IMO, the playoffs. Well, A&M MAYBE for a half.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I agree with everything, but also hoping that USCe can give them a game...
So basically, at most , they have a 4 game season, with three (most likely w/1 in the playoffs) of their real tests against SEC teams...
Clemson to the ACC is like putting a Walrus in the hockey net!!! :Joker_PDT_20: on TideFans.com
What does it matter what they lost to the NFL? Who cares how many are deemed ineligible when it comes to the ACC? They could win that clown car of a league with their 2nd and 3rd teams. The entire coaching staff would have to fall over dead for them not to make the playoffs ( and then I`m not sure they wouldn`t make it anyway). Now, the playoffs? Might be a tougher row to hoe. But they`ve only got a two game season IMO, the playoffs. Well, A&M MAYBE for a half.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.