H&H series are scheduled w/Notre Dame & Okl. any other schools you'd like to see?

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

saturdaysarebet

3rd Team
Jul 26, 2018
H&H series are scheduled w/Notre Dame & Okl. any other schools you'd like to see?

With a home-and-home series scheduled in the future with Notre Dame and Oklahoma and Texas, any other schools you'd like to see Alabama have a home-and-home series with in the future?

Last edited:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Re: H&H series are scheduled w/Notre Dame & Okl. any other schools you'd like to see?

Wisconsin and Iowa would be my top picks. Both cool atmospheres, and both great fans.

Clemson has become just a postseason tradition, but I do want to go to a game there once so....

Nebraska- Hell no unless they agree to play it at Ameriatrade

Ohio State- maybe but I think its better to play them at the end of the season

Michigan- no opinion one way or another

Last edited:

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Re: H&H series are scheduled w/Notre Dame & Okl. any other schools you'd like to see?

Wisconsin and Iowa. Both cool atmospheres, and both great fans.
In the Big Ten I'd prefer Michigan or Ohio State but I respect those picks...especially Wisconsin not at Lambeau like LSU either.

USC is the one team in the West I'd like to see.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

In the Big Ten I'd prefer Michigan or Ohio State but I respect those picks...especially Wisconsin not at Lambeau like LSU either.

USC is the one team in the West I'd like to see.
The only issue with USC is that the average fan wouldnt get to see it. The massive amount of money it takes to go to LA would kill most that way, and the scalpers betting high in T-town would kill many this way. But it would be interesting to get a H&H with them

Ohio State and Michigan I edited my opinion above.

rjtide

1st Team
Dec 15, 1999
AL

The only issue with USC is that the average fan wouldnt get to see it. The massive amount of money it takes to go to LA would kill most that way, and the scalpers betting high in T-town would kill many this way. But it would be interesting to get a H&H with them

Ohio State and Michigan I edited my opinion above.
Ohio st would be good. I’d also like to see Bama and Miami as well as Bama Southern Cal. Bama Washington would be a good home and home since Chris Petersen (sp?) is with the Huskies.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

Ohio st would be good. I’d also like to see Bama and Miami as well as Bama Southern Cal. Bama Washington would be a good home and home since Chris Petersen (sp?) is with the Huskies.
I think Miami is the only one on that list that I would absolutely prefer to play on a neutral field. Miami fans are non existent and the stadium is 45 minutes from Coral Gables (their campus). I would love to take a trip to Seattle and LA if the money is right. Ohio St I would like to go, but the nostalgic feeling of it should be a postseason game keeps coming back to me.

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA

I wouldn't mind another series with Penn State so I wouldn't have to travel far to watch Bama play and I could give all the PSU fans a hard time after Bama wins.:smile:

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006

I’d love to see a game at West Point !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL

UCLA - I still want payback for 2000-2001

Oregon - They’ve ‘Wanted Bama’ more than any school in the country

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa

FSU if Taggart is still there. I'd like to see us stomp the crap out of his over-rated self.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL

Hard to believe we’ve never played at the ‘shoe or the big house. I vote for Ohio State and Michigan. While we’re at it, how about a 100 year anniversary Game with Wisconsin at Camp Randall in 2028?

Last edited:

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011

I always say this one ... Washington in 2025. The 100th anniversary of Bama's first Rose Bowl.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

Wisconsin or maybe Syracuse.
Always great to see how we stack up against (Yankee schools).
OR...Maybe play the Oregon Ducks. (Just to shut em up)

Bama9001

1st Team
Sep 26, 2017

A little out of the box but I'd like to see us do a H&H with the Air Force Academy. Would be an outstanding road trip experience for both teams.

Also agree we need to visit OSU and UM some day.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL

Nebraska, UCLA, Oregon, Stanford, Michigan, and Miami.

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007

St. Thomas, I hear they're pretty good.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA

[FONT=&quot] Would like to see teams that Bama has never engaged in a H/H.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Michigan [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ohio State[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Oregon[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Iowa [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wisconsin (UW still owes Bama a return game from 1928)[/FONT]

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

With a home-and-home series scheduled in the future with Notre Dame and Oklahoma and Texas, any other schools you'd like to see Alabama have a home-and-home series with in the future?
Nope.

Any team that wants to play in T-Town, come on.
We ain't exactly hurtin' for opponents ya know.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

A little out of the box but I'd like to see us do a H&H with the Air Force Academy. Would be an outstanding road trip experience for both teams.

Also agree we need to visit OSU and UM some day.
That stadium only seats 46,000 people.
Never. Gonna. Happen.

(I don't disagree with you from an aesthetic and geographic standpoint, but it will never happen. Ever.).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.