Link: Almost scary. Wonder how accurate these faces are?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Maybe - they might look nothing like the actual people the DNA is from - that comparison would be really interesting to see...
Only way to do it would be to do a controlled study, with known DNA and known faces. Just looking at identical twins would tell you that it could be pretty close...

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Maybe - they might look nothing like the actual people the DNA is from - that comparison would be really interesting to see...
I agree. I was hoping they had a photo of the person who dropped it. Like the poster above said it would need to be a controlled study for accuracy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Another reason not to smoke, I suppose.
Or, on the other hand, since these folks were smokers, they deserve everything society throws at them.

Full disclosure: My mother died of cancer. Smoked one the day she died. She said, "I can quit whenever I want to. I just enjoy it."

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
Its true that people can quit when they want to. I have been quit for over 26 years because my father put them down gave me the strength to do the same. He died a year later from cancer but I'm still alive because he had the strength to quit when he did.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.