New Alabama baby

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
Just wanted to let everyone know that my wife and I's son, despite our plans to the contrary, decided to make his arrival into the world yesterday. My wife and son are doing well. We're both University of Alabama graduates and so we're already teaching him Roll Tide Roll. He came in about 2 weeks early, measuring 5 lbs., 11 oz. and 20" long. All observers claim he looks just like his father.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Just wanted to let everyone know that my wife and I's son, despite our plans to the contrary, decided to make his arrival into the world yesterday. My wife and son are doing well. We're both University of Alabama graduates and so we're already teaching him Roll Tide Roll. He came in about 2 weeks early, measuring 5 lbs., 11 oz. and 20" long. All observers claim he looks just like his father.
Congratulations.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Congrats CT! :)

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Reminds me of an old David Letterman joke about finally having physical proof...:Joker_PDT_06:
Congratulations CT....Our children are our legacy, may your legacy be strong and proud! RTR!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.