2020 Prospect: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
24/7 CB leaning to UGa this morning? Hard to believe that we would miss out on a top ten running back in a time where we could use one.

rtr

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
24/7 CB leaning to UGa this morning? Hard to believe that we would miss out on a top ten running back in a time where we could use one.

rtr
Looks as though UGA may well get BOTH of what I would assume are/were our top RB targets. Certainly hope it doesn`t turn out that way. Kind of curious to know what Kirby`s pitch is to each one in order to get them both. He may be a snake, but he can flat damn recruit.

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
Looks as though UGA may well get BOTH of what I would assume are/were our top RB targets. Certainly hope it doesn`t turn out that way. Kind of curious to know what Kirby`s pitch is to each one in order to get them both. He may be a snake, but he can flat damn recruit.
I agree Kirby can recruit he did it for Bama for years, and UGA may very well sign both. And if that is how things turn out it is what it is but I think there is really good possibility one will be in the transfer portal before his sophomore season. I will say this though I have seen comments from jam and others about Evans really enjoying the recruiting game and trolling fan bases and so on. So who knows where this kid ends up.

Last edited:

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
“Saban is too old”....... “ you won’t start for 1 year”...... take your pick

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Yeah, I forgot that one...……..of course, an RB will share the field with Trey
Very true. While I wouldn`t intimate that either of these young men ( Milton and Evans ) subscribe to this way of thinking, there are those out there that adhere to a requirement that, " I`m THE man "​. The whole philosophy of saving some tread on the tires for the next level by sharing the load is pretty much lost on them.

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
Tells me that we think UGA is getting both Evans and Milton...
Probaly correct it's all good, like I stated yesterday in this thread or another thread I would be surprised if one of those kids does not transfer before his sophomore year . Bama will be fine fine with Sanders, K. Robinson, Ford, and Townsend going foward into next season not counting this Edwards kid or Roydell Williams ( who is a stud by the way). Thats also allowing for both Harris and B Robinson to both leave early which may or may not happen.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Taking Edwards doesn't necessarily mean we have conceded Evans. Bama will most likely take 3 backs for the 2020 cycle esp. with the uncertainty of the Trey Sanders injury. then we have to consider both Najee and BRob going pro if they have great seasons.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Taking Edwards doesn't necessarily mean we have conceded Evans. Bama will most likely take 3 backs for the 2020 cycle esp. with the uncertainty of the Trey Sanders injury. then we have to consider both Najee and BRob going pro if they have great seasons.
this. Also, regardless of where Evans commits now (if he does) he wont sign there. Sanders and Emory were suppose to be at Georgia

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.