2020 Prospect: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

Re: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans

Andrew Bone said Evans plans to announce his commitment before the start of the season starts and that is less than 2 weeks. He also gave his CB to some school but the content is premium. I know some on here don't think Bone is very reliable but would be interested if he did pick us and hoping he did.

BamaNation All-American

45% undecided re: 247 CBs. At least publicly it`s wide open. Just hope he doesn`t end up at UGA.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Tideflyer View Post
    45% undecided re: 247 CBs. At least publicly it`s wide open. Just hope he doesn`t end up at UGA.
    Some of their fans think he’s in the bag

BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar

Evans is nowhere near making a decision despite these recent articles. he will take all his OV and then decide in Feb NSD and if he somehow commits to any school before then, I wouldn't bet any $ he sticks with them. its going to come down to the very end with him.
    he enjoys the attention and loves to troll every fan base. and regarding crystal balls is just a guess where they think he's "trending".
    lastly,Georgia fans think they get everyone until they don't!

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by sanjosecrimson View Post
    Evans is nowhere near making a decision despite these recent articles. he will take all his OV and then decide in Feb NSD and if he somehow commits to any school before then, I wouldn't bet any $ he sticks with them. its going to come down to the very end with him.
    he enjoys the attention and loves to troll every fan base. and regarding crystal balls is just a guess where they think he's "trending".
    lastly,Georgia fans think they get everyone until they don't!
    he's right you know. I would predict he will sign in December though or we will go to Jase. Evans is one of the best backs to come out of HS but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of derecruiting is in his future.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    he's right you know. I would predict he will sign in December though or we will go to Jase. Evans is one of the best backs to come out of HS but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of derecruiting is in his future.
    Derecruiting? As in, dropped by schools?

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEyeshade View Post
    no as in when he gets on any campus.

BamaNation All-American CoolBreeze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEyeshade View Post
    Technically, wouldn't that be called Decruiting?
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present." Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Right back at you Fred, Daniel and everyone else. 143

BamaNation All-SEC

24/7 CB leaning to UGa this morning? Hard to believe that we would miss out on a top ten running back in a time where we could use one.

rtr

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by bamamick View Post
    24/7 CB leaning to UGa this morning? Hard to believe that we would miss out on a top ten running back in a time where we could use one.

rtr
    Looks as though UGA may well get BOTH of what I would assume are/were our top RB targets. Certainly hope it doesn`t turn out that way. Kind of curious to know what Kirby`s pitch is to each one in order to get them both. He may be a snake, but he can flat damn recruit.

BamaNation Second Team Blindside17's Avatar

Looks as though UGA may well get BOTH of what I would assume are/were our top RB targets. Certainly hope it doesn`t turn out that way. Kind of curious to know what Kirby`s pitch is to each one in order to get them both. He may be a snake, but he can flat damn recruit.
    I agree Kirby can recruit he did it for Bama for years, and UGA may very well sign both. And if that is how things turn out it is what it is but I think there is really good possibility one will be in the transfer portal before his sophomore season. I will say this though I have seen comments from jam and others about Evans really enjoying the recruiting game and trolling fan bases and so on. So who knows where this kid ends up.
    Last edited by Blindside17; August 22nd, 2019 at 11:09 AM.

BamaNation All-American

“Saban is too old”....... “ you won’t start for 1 year”...... take your pick

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Keeter View Post
    “Saban is too old”....... “ you won’t start for 1 year”...... take your pick
    "You'll have to sit behind Trey Sanders for 2 years"
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung