2020 Prospect: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 132
  1. #27
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Posts
    2,494

    Re: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    "You'll have to sit behind Trey Sanders for 2 years"
    Yeah, I forgot that one...……..of course, an RB will share the field with Trey

  2. #28
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,923

    Re: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans

    Quote Originally Posted by Keeter View Post
    Yeah, I forgot that one.....of course, an RB will share the field with Trey
    Very true. While I wouldn`t intimate that either of these young men ( Milton and Evans ) subscribe to this way of thinking, there are those out there that adhere to a requirement that, " I`m THE man "​. The whole philosophy of saving some tread on the tires for the next level by sharing the load is pretty much lost on them.

  3. #29
    BamaNation Hall of Fame AlexanderFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    5,758

    Re: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans

    https://247sports.com/Player/Kyle-Edwards-46056167/

    Does this shake things up a bit?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "It's not luck, it's random bursts of talent." - Gage Robinson

  4. #30
    BamaNation All-SEC The Ols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cumming,Ga.
    Posts
    1,541

    Re: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans

    Tells me that we think UGA is getting both Evans and Milton...
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderFan View Post
    https://247sports.com/Player/Kyle-Edwards-46056167/

    Does this shake things up a bit?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #31
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TheRealPokeChop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hueytown, Al
    Posts
    5,007

    Re: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans

    Could but we also need numbers at rb. Harris and BRob could both be NFL bound this year.

  6. #32
    BamaNation Second Team Blindside17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Phenix City, AL
    Posts
    80

    Re: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ols View Post
    Tells me that we think UGA is getting both Evans and Milton...
    Probaly correct it's all good, like I stated yesterday in this thread or another thread I would be surprised if one of those kids does not transfer before his sophomore year . Bama will be fine fine with Sanders, K. Robinson, Ford, and Townsend going foward into next season not counting this Edwards kid or Roydell Williams ( who is a stud by the way). Thats also allowing for both Harris and B Robinson to both leave early which may or may not happen.

  7. #33
    BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    4,696

    Re: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans

    Taking Edwards doesn't necessarily mean we have conceded Evans. Bama will most likely take 3 backs for the 2020 cycle esp. with the uncertainty of the Trey Sanders injury. then we have to consider both Najee and BRob going pro if they have great seasons.

  8. #34
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tuscaloosa
    Posts
    2,120

    Re: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans

    Quote Originally Posted by sanjosecrimson View Post
    Taking Edwards doesn't necessarily mean we have conceded Evans. Bama will most likely take 3 backs for the 2020 cycle esp. with the uncertainty of the Trey Sanders injury. then we have to consider both Najee and BRob going pro if they have great seasons.
    this. Also, regardless of where Evans commits now (if he does) he wont sign there. Sanders and Emory were suppose to be at Georgia

  9. #35
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Jack Bourbon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    6,115

    Re: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans

    They could both go pro without even having great seasons.

  10. #36
    BamaNation First Team
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    364

    Re: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans

    Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    this. Also, regardless of where Evans commits now (if he does) he wont sign there. Sanders and Emory were suppose to be at Georgia
    CB's are up to 69%, Evans to Georgia.

  11. #37
    BamaNation All-SEC The Ols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cumming,Ga.
    Posts
    1,541

    Re: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans

    You picked a bad day to come here and gloat...Go play Vandy...
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgByte View Post
    CB's are up to 69%, Evans to Georgia.

  12. #38
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tuscaloosa
    Posts
    2,120

    Re: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgByte View Post
    CB's are up to 69%, Evans to Georgia.
    do you need a cookie for validation ? again he hasn't committed and if he does it wont stick read exactly what I wrote

  13. #39
    BamaNation Second Team Blindside17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Phenix City, AL
    Posts
    80

    Re: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ols View Post
    You picked a bad day to come here and gloat...Go play Vandy...
    I agree.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TideFansStore.com Bama Gear