2020 Prospect: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
How them CBs working for ya ? As good as Champ beating y'all ? Fromm still better than Tua ? What about this guy I keep hearing about at OSU Fields he any good ? :wink:
Thinking the USCe loss has taken the Byte out of the Dawg. We may not see him for a little while why he is licking his wounds.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I saw a headline on a premium article on BOL stating 5* set to visit and the photo appeared to be Zachary. If I am right, it appears we are still recruiting him and I am hopeful he will mature and do the right thing moving forward.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
He says he's visiting but he was suppose to go to LSU and Georgia but Never showed the last two weeks so who knows
You have to wonder how anybody (let alone an 18-year-old who has been suspended for a material portion of his senior year of high school) can justify this level of drama.

Late edit: This quote from a BamaHammer article...

”The talented running back has reportedly had some volatile encounters with his high school coaches. Evans’ actions were serious enough to give pause to some of the top schools pursuing him. He also has failed to show up for expected visits at multiple schools.”

As coaches say, “It’s not the guys you don’t get that hurt you....it’s the ones you do get who, for whatever reason, never contribute. Especially if they cause problems in the process.”

On the heels of Antonio Alfano, we don’t need this on our team. Let’s spend this scholarship elsewhere.

Last edited:

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
On the heels of Antonio Alfano, we don’t need this on our team. Let’s spend this scholarship elsewhere.
I’m not certain that this kid would last 15 minutes in CNS’ program.
We’re on the same page. Let’s give the scholarship to a not-quite-so-highly talented kid who cares about something other than himself.

Nick hasn’t asked me, but I’d bet a bunch of money we’d be better off.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I think I would rather Saban give an offer to the new RB on the radar from Dalton GA than Zach Evans, just because of the attitude/work ethic/red flags with Evans.

What I don't want to happen is Zach Evans commits, changes his mind on signing day without telling anyone, and it's also too late to get the RB from Dalton because he has already signed.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I think I would rather Saban give an offer to the new RB on the radar from Dalton GA than Zach Evans, just because of the attitude/work ethic/red flags with Evans.

What I don't want to happen is Zach Evans commits, changes his mind on signing day without telling anyone, and it's also too late to get the RB from Dalton because he has already signed.
I`m about in this boat. That kid can flat run with a football.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Gibbs will be offered today. Evans is in Houston per Hank South lol Evans has to be one of the most where's Waldo recruitments ive seen in some time

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.