2020 Prospect: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    BamaNation First Team

Re: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    Maybe take it as a sign to show maturity and grow up. Some do take constructive criticism to heart and try to get better.
    Well hopefully he does. If he does decide to go to Ga I can see Kirby down the road slamming Bama for not taking this kid because he was immature. Yeah, we took this kid who was too immature to go to Bama and we molded him into a model student/athlete, yadda yadda yadda.... I think some things are just better left unsaid...

BamaNation All-SEC

His recruitment just gets weirder and weirder
    Last edited by BAMAVILLE; September 5th, 2019 at 05:18 PM.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Blindside17 View Post
    Well you are not going to get any Dawg fans to believe this at all. They just stole him from us is all we will here on signing day.
    It's a similar theme we see each year......

I don't know what Zach's issues are, but hopefully Saban will still go after him if he thinks he can help with his maturity without it being a detriment to the team. We do need another running back in addition to Roydell Williams.

I certainly don't want him going to UGA.

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by Saban4Ever View Post
    I don't know what Zach's issues are, but hopefully Saban will still go after him if he thinks he can help with his maturity without it being a detriment to the team. We do need another running back in addition to Roydell Williams.

I certainly don't want him going to UGA.

That's already taken care of https://247sports.com/Player/Kyle-Edwards-46056167/

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAVILLE View Post
    One more probably wouldn't hurt

BamaNation Third Team Blindside17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    This and the stories about him being suspended are true. Not doing details but every team not named puppies are in hold on him. Huge red flags from Evans. great prospect but is he worth the headache.
    Yall need to stop all this nonsense about being honest and just admit the dawgs stole him. They are the new King man.

BamaNation Third Team Blindside17's Avatar

Also since this is going on and it certainly looks like he will not be in crimson. Any other names stand out currently? I know we have two committed but it seems I read somewhere we where looking to sign three.
    Last edited by Blindside17; September 5th, 2019 at 07:01 PM.

BamaNation All-American dWarriors88's Avatar

Sounds like this guy is gonna be a hot transfer portal watch for the next few years. Saban believes in second chances..
    At Some Places They Play Football.
    At Alabama, We LIVE It.

"...Ain't nothin' but a winner."

BamaNation All-American gtowntide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blindside17 View Post
    Also since this is going on and it certainly looks like he will not be in crimson. Any other names stand out currently? I know we have two committed but it seems I read somewhere we where looking to sign three.
    We're still recruiting the RB committed to Oklahoma. I forget his name.

BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gtowntide View Post
    We're still recruiting the RB committed to Oklahoma. I forget his name.
    Jase McClellan

https://247sports.com/Player/Jase-McClellan-46036686/

BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMark. View Post
    Well hopefully he does. If he does decide to go to Ga I can see Kirby down the road slamming Bama for not taking this kid because he was immature. Yeah, we took this kid who was too immature to go to Bama and we molded him into a model student/athlete, yadda yadda yadda.... I think some things are just better left unsaid...
    No offense to your post, but you can put me down as one of the people on this planet that couldn't care less on what Kirby thinks of Alabama.
    If Coach Saban still wants him, its all good with me and I assumed most of our fan base. At this point, I won't lose any sleep over what a HS kid decides where he wants to play football.

FYI, he did not play last night. furthermore, he was once again involved in an another shouting match with his coaches and team mates.
    I really believe the kid has some major anger management and maturity issues that are too glaring to ignore.

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by sanjosecrimson View Post
    No offense to your post, but you can put me down as one of the people on this planet that couldn't care less on what Kirby thinks of Alabama.
    If Coach Saban still wants him, its all good with me and I assumed most of our fan base. At this point, I won't lose any sleep over what a HS kid decides where he wants to play football.

FYI, he did not play last night. furthermore, he was once again involved in an another shouting match with his coaches and team mates.
    I really believe the kid has some major anger management and maturity issues that are too glaring to ignore.
    All good, and I certainly don't know anything about this kid other than what I read here but if what you say is true then the kid does have some problems. And I have no use for Kirby Smart myself.