2020 Prospect: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans - Page 7
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Re: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans

Appears that Evans didnít play Thursday night for North Shore. Doesnít state why just that neither Evans or the highly recruited WR Baker played Thursday night.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/usatoda...t-super-25/amp
    Last edited by CB4; September 7th, 2019 at 07:45 AM.

He's (Evans) suspended for arguing with a coach....then he did it again!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CB4 View Post
    Appears that Evans didn’t play Thursday night for North Shore. Doesn’t state why just that neither Evans or the highly recruited WR Baker played Thursday night.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/usatoda...t-super-25/amp

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by sanjosecrimson View Post
    No offense to your post, but you can put me down as one of the people on this planet that couldn't care less on what Kirby thinks of Alabama.
    If Coach Saban still wants him, its all good with me and I assumed most of our fan base. At this point, I won't lose any sleep over what a HS kid decides where he wants to play football.

FYI, he did not play last night. furthermore, he was once again involved in an another shouting match with his coaches and team mates.
    I really believe the kid has some major anger management and maturity issues that are too glaring to ignore.
    I seriously doubt that he is still on our board...

BamaNation Second Team Blindside17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoNC4Tubs View Post
    I seriously doubt that he is still on our board...
    Yelp all signs point to him not being in crimson, which sounds like that is not a bad thing even as good as he is. Let him head on to Athens( if that is his school of choice today who knows where he will want to go tomorrow) and become their problem.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Blindside17 View Post
    Yelp all signs point to him not being in crimson, which sounds like that is not a bad thing even as good as he is. Let him head on to Athens( if that is his school of choice today who knows where he will want to go tomorrow) and become their problem.
    I hope he goes to Athens. He sounds like locker room cancer...

BamaNation First Team

Rumors were flying around the interweb yesterday that Evans will not commit to Georgia. He was in College Station on Saturday taking in TAMU's home game. I think it's anyone's guess at this point and he may take his recruiting all the way to Feb.

BamaNation Second Team Blindside17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgByte View Post
    Rumors were flying around the interweb yesterday that Evans will not commit to Georgia. He was in College Station on Saturday taking in TAMU's home game. I think it's anyone's guess at this point and he may take his recruiting all the way to Feb.
    It seems Bama has certainly moved on from this kid and I am glad they did, and I am sure I speak for a majority of us Bama fans.... I don't think we care where he goes.

BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgByte View Post
    "Evans is nowhere near making a decision despite these recent articles. he will take all his OV and then decide in Feb NSD and if he somehow commits to any school before then, I wouldn't bet any $ he sticks with them. its going to come down to the very end with him.
    he enjoys the attention and loves to troll every fan base. and regarding crystal balls is just a guess where they think he's "trending".
    lastly,Georgia fans think they get everyone until they don't! "

my post on page 2.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sanjosecrimson View Post
    ,Georgia fans think they get everyone until they don't! "
    It sort of sounds like how we used to be in 2009-2010 -- after we won our first recruiting title....
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung

FB|BB Moderator

Really a question for jambama1, sanjosecrimson, or our other recruiting insiders:

Will our recent experience with Antonio Alfano have any impact on our tolerance for insubordinate behavior in high school?
    You can't reason a man out of a position he didn't reason himself into.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by 4Q Basket Case View Post
    Really a question for jambama1, sanjosecrimson, or our other recruiting insiders:

Will our recent experience with Antonio Alfano have any impact on our tolerance for insubordinate behavior in high school?
    Not an Insider, but I suspect that our dropping of Evans would be your answer...

BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar

its tough to say because every kid and situation is different. as NoNC4Tubs posted, Evans is a prime example. He is not worth the headache.
    I heard Sav'ell Smalls was no longer a take due to his off the field stuff as well. So we are seeing a trend here with CNS and staff going forward.

You could add VanDarius Cowan to the list, too.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson