2020 Prospect: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American

Re: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans

Evans has to prove things to thee staff. Also, Alfano is still not in the portal and in Tuscaloosa. Not saying he won't transfer just saying

BamaNation Second Team

The staff is still recruiting Evans...he was actually expected in town for the game this weekend, but his high school team has mandatory tape studying on Saturday that all players are required to be there. The staff is visiting Evans and George to check in on both and see what have been going on with Evan's off the field issues.

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    Evans has to prove things to thee staff. Also, Alfano is still not in the portal and in Tuscaloosa. Not saying he won't transfer just saying
    Good to hear this about Alfano. I hope he gets this sorted out. I have a son his age. I can't help but worry when I hear stories like his.

BamaNation All-American

Thought he was locked and loaded to UGA (?). Then again, who isnít according to the UGA folks ?

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by sanjosecrimson View Post
    "Evans is nowhere near making a decision despite these recent articles. he will take all his OV and then decide in Feb NSD and if he somehow commits to any school before then, I wouldn't bet any $ he sticks with them. its going to come down to the very end with him.
    he enjoys the attention and loves to troll every fan base. and regarding crystal balls is just a guess where they think he's "trending".
    lastly,Georgia fans think they get everyone until they don't! "

my post on page 2.
    I don't think we land everyone and I'm trying to keep this civil. I guess we all will find out where he's going on NSD. One thing is for certain, he has some maturing to do.

BamaNation Second Team Blindside17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgByte View Post
    I don't think we land everyone and I'm trying to keep this civil. I guess we all will find out where he's going on NSD. One thing is for certain, he has some maturing to do.
    It would probably be in your best interest to keep things civil just saying since this is a Bama board. I know we have several posters that are fans of rivals on this board that post all the time and it is always good to get a different perspective of things. But you tend to try to force feed news about your dawgs on us around here when in reality we don't care what goes in Athens.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by sanjosecrimson View Post
    its tough to say because every kid and situation is different. as NoNC4Tubs posted, Evans is a prime example. He is not worth the headache.
    I heard Sav'ell Smalls was no longer a take due to his off the field stuff as well. So we are seeing a trend here with CNS and staff going forward.
    Smalls committed to Washington today, IIRC

BamaNation Second Team

Hearing that UGA has pulled their scholarship to Evans at the moment and are monitoring the situation. Alabama is also treading lightly as well. I think the kid ends up at Texas A&M when it is all said and done.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by BirminghamBAMA View Post
    Hearing that UGA has pulled their scholarship to Evans at the moment and are monitoring the situation. Alabama is also treading lightly as well. I think the kid ends up at Texas A&M when it is all said and done.
    Or awbern...

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideFan in AU's Avatar
    Almost close enough to the pasture to smell it!

Quote Originally Posted by BirminghamBAMA View Post
    We know Jimbo has no problem with no character guys.

FB|BB Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by TideFan in AU View Post
    We know Jimbo has no problem with no character guys.
    You are right. And his later FSU teams paid a huge price for it.
    You can't reason a man out of a position he didn't reason himself into.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by DawgByte View Post
    CB's are up to 69%, Evans to Georgia.
    How them CBs working for ya ? As good as Champ beating y'all ? Fromm still better than Tua ? What about this guy I keep hearing about at OSU Fields he any good ?

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    How them CBs working for ya ? As good as Champ beating y'all ? Fromm still better than Tua ? What about this guy I keep hearing about at OSU Fields he any good ?
    Thinking the USCe loss has taken the Byte out of the Dawg. We may not see him for a little while why he is licking his wounds.