2020 Prospect: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans
Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans

We have made Zachary's top 5 list. He is an amazing player and would love to have him. We are after the top two RB's in the nation (Kendall Milton of CA) and we already have a commitment from a great RB in Roydell Williams from Hueytown. I am sure we won't take 3 RB's in this class. Hoping we land either Evans or Milton.

https://247sports.com/college/alabam...ve--132387880/

BamaNation All-SEC

Re: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans

Love it ... interesting to see there's not one Texas school in the mix but I'll take it.

BamaNation All-American

BamaNation Second Team

Crystal ball came in today for Evans, one to Bama and one to Georgia. Georgia of course is after the same two running backs in Milton and Evans. I am sure that Bama will get one of them and Georgia the other. Right now I would say Evans to Bama and Milton to Georgia. Both players are extremely impressive

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by DawgAlum2054 View Post
    Crystal ball came in today for Evans, one to Bama and one to Georgia. Georgia of course is after the same two running backs in Milton and Evans. I am sure that Bama will get one of them and Georgia the other. Right now I would say Evans to Bama and Milton to Georgia. Both players are extremely impressive
    Evans has stated he wouldn't mind playing with Milton. LSU & OSU are higher than UGA on his list. Agree with your Evans statement though.

Here is a 247Sports article about Evans saying he and Damieon George are a package deal. He said it before Damieon committed to us and it always does not work out that way but it is looking good now. Do yourselves a favor and watch his junior highlights. Dude hits the hole fast and hard and he has a Barry Sanders play early in the highlights.

https://247sports.com/Article/Zach-E...eal-132636817/

BamaNation All-American CoolBreeze's Avatar

Saw a Bone podcast on Bama Recruiting on Youtube last night and a virtual who's who of the top recruits in the nation are popping up in T-Town...some unannounced. I get the feeling we are in good shape with Zach as he would be a perfect fit at RBU...also known as LBU, DBU, OLU, WRU, DLU, TEU and soon to be QBU.
    Last edited by CoolBreeze; June 8th, 2019 at 10:48 AM.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present." Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Right back at you Fred, Daniel and everyone else. 143

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    Here is a 247Sports article about Evans saying he and Damieon George are a package deal. He said it before Damieon committed to us and it always does not work out that way but it is looking good now. Do yourselves a favor and watch his junior highlights. Dude hits the hole fast and hard and he has a Barry Sanders play early in the highlights.

https://247sports.com/Article/Zach-E...eal-132636817/
    The play when the QB ran the option and shouldn't have pitched it but did is a little jaw dropping. I don't know how Evans got out of that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Con View Post
    The play when the QB ran the option and shouldn't have pitched it but did is a little jaw dropping. I don't know how Evans got out of that one.
    That was the Barry Sanders type run I was referencing.

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Con View Post
    Is there a highlight video in that link? I just saw a CNS interview and video about playing Duke in the opener.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMoon View Post
    Is there a highlight video in that link? I just saw a CNS interview and video about playing Duke in the opener.
    There is one I linked on my original post. Click on Evans' name in the article and it will take you to his profile page with his highlights..
    Last edited by TiderJack; June 10th, 2019 at 02:19 PM.

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    There is one I linked on my original post. Click on Evans' name in the article and it will take you to his profile page with his highlights..
    I stopped watched after he trucked the middle LB at about the 5:00 mark of the video.

He's got a rare combination of patience, power and allusiveness.

BamaNation All-American CoolBreeze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMoon View Post
    I stopped watched after he trucked the middle LB at about the 5:00 mark of the video.

He's got a rare combination of patience, power and allusiveness.
    He can play. He is dominant and will look amazing in Crimson.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present." Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Right back at you Fred, Daniel and everyone else. 143