2020 Prospect: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Love it ... interesting to see there's not one Texas school in the mix but I'll take it.

DawgAlum2054

1st Team
Dec 20, 2018
Crystal ball came in today for Evans, one to Bama and one to Georgia. Georgia of course is after the same two running backs in Milton and Evans. I am sure that Bama will get one of them and Georgia the other. Right now I would say Evans to Bama and Milton to Georgia. Both players are extremely impressive

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Crystal ball came in today for Evans, one to Bama and one to Georgia. Georgia of course is after the same two running backs in Milton and Evans. I am sure that Bama will get one of them and Georgia the other. Right now I would say Evans to Bama and Milton to Georgia. Both players are extremely impressive
Evans has stated he wouldn't mind playing with Milton. LSU & OSU are higher than UGA on his list. Agree with your Evans statement though.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Here is a 247Sports article about Evans saying he and Damieon George are a package deal. He said it before Damieon committed to us and it always does not work out that way but it is looking good now. Do yourselves a favor and watch his junior highlights. Dude hits the hole fast and hard and he has a Barry Sanders play early in the highlights.

https://247sports.com/Article/Zach-...a-football-recruiting-package-deal-132636817/

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Saw a Bone podcast on Bama Recruiting on Youtube last night and a virtual who's who of the top recruits in the nation are popping up in T-Town...some unannounced. I get the feeling we are in good shape with Zach as he would be a perfect fit at RBU...also known as LBU, DBU, OLU, WRU, DLU, TEU and soon to be QBU.

Last edited:

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Here is a 247Sports article about Evans saying he and Damieon George are a package deal. He said it before Damieon committed to us and it always does not work out that way but it is looking good now. Do yourselves a favor and watch his junior highlights. Dude hits the hole fast and hard and he has a Barry Sanders play early in the highlights.

https://247sports.com/Article/Zach-...a-football-recruiting-package-deal-132636817/
The play when the QB ran the option and shouldn't have pitched it but did is a little jaw dropping. I don't know how Evans got out of that one.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
The play when the QB ran the option and shouldn't have pitched it but did is a little jaw dropping. I don't know how Evans got out of that one.
Is there a highlight video in that link? I just saw a CNS interview and video about playing Duke in the opener.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Is there a highlight video in that link? I just saw a CNS interview and video about playing Duke in the opener.
There is one I linked on my original post. Click on Evans' name in the article and it will take you to his profile page with his highlights..

Last edited:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
There is one I linked on my original post. Click on Evans' name in the article and it will take you to his profile page with his highlights..
I stopped watched after he trucked the middle LB at about the 5:00 mark of the video.

He's got a rare combination of patience, power and allusiveness.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Andrew Bone said Evans plans to announce his commitment before the start of the season starts and that is less than 2 weeks. He also gave his CB to some school but the content is premium. I know some on here don't think Bone is very reliable but would be interested if he did pick us and hoping he did.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Evans is nowhere near making a decision despite these recent articles. he will take all his OV and then decide in Feb NSD and if he somehow commits to any school before then, I wouldn't bet any $ he sticks with them. its going to come down to the very end with him.
he enjoys the attention and loves to troll every fan base. and regarding crystal balls is just a guess where they think he's "trending".
lastly,Georgia fans think they get everyone until they don't!

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Evans is nowhere near making a decision despite these recent articles. he will take all his OV and then decide in Feb NSD and if he somehow commits to any school before then, I wouldn't bet any $ he sticks with them. its going to come down to the very end with him.
he enjoys the attention and loves to troll every fan base. and regarding crystal balls is just a guess where they think he's "trending".
lastly,Georgia fans think they get everyone until they don't!
he's right you know. I would predict he will sign in December though or we will go to Jase. Evans is one of the best backs to come out of HS but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of derecruiting is in his future.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
he's right you know. I would predict he will sign in December though or we will go to Jase. Evans is one of the best backs to come out of HS but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of derecruiting is in his future.
Derecruiting? As in, dropped by schools?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.