2020 Prospect: 5* RB & #1 Player Zachary Evans

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
No offense to your post, but you can put me down as one of the people on this planet that couldn't care less on what Kirby thinks of Alabama.
If Coach Saban still wants him, its all good with me and I assumed most of our fan base. At this point, I won't lose any sleep over what a HS kid decides where he wants to play football.

FYI, he did not play last night. furthermore, he was once again involved in an another shouting match with his coaches and team mates.
I really believe the kid has some major anger management and maturity issues that are too glaring to ignore.
I seriously doubt that he is still on our board... :cool2:

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
I seriously doubt that he is still on our board... :cool2:
Yelp all signs point to him not being in crimson, which sounds like that is not a bad thing even as good as he is. Let him head on to Athens( if that is his school of choice today who knows where he will want to go tomorrow) and become their problem.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Yelp all signs point to him not being in crimson, which sounds like that is not a bad thing even as good as he is. Let him head on to Athens( if that is his school of choice today who knows where he will want to go tomorrow) and become their problem.
I hope he goes to Athens. He sounds like locker room cancer... :cool2:

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
Rumors were flying around the interweb yesterday that Evans will not commit to Georgia. He was in College Station on Saturday taking in TAMU's home game. I think it's anyone's guess at this point and he may take his recruiting all the way to Feb.

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
Rumors were flying around the interweb yesterday that Evans will not commit to Georgia. He was in College Station on Saturday taking in TAMU's home game. I think it's anyone's guess at this point and he may take his recruiting all the way to Feb.
It seems Bama has certainly moved on from this kid and I am glad they did, and I am sure I speak for a majority of us Bama fans.... I don't think we care where he goes.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
"Evans is nowhere near making a decision despite these recent articles. he will take all his OV and then decide in Feb NSD and if he somehow commits to any school before then, I wouldn't bet any $ he sticks with them. its going to come down to the very end with him.
he enjoys the attention and loves to troll every fan base. and regarding crystal balls is just a guess where they think he's "trending".
lastly,Georgia fans think they get everyone until they don't! "

my post on page 2.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Really a question for jambama1, sanjosecrimson, or our other recruiting insiders:

Will our recent experience with Antonio Alfano have any impact on our tolerance for insubordinate behavior in high school?

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Really a question for jambama1, sanjosecrimson, or our other recruiting insiders:

Will our recent experience with Antonio Alfano have any impact on our tolerance for insubordinate behavior in high school?
Not an Insider, but I suspect that our dropping of Evans would be your answer... :cool2:

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

its tough to say because every kid and situation is different. as NoNC4Tubs posted, Evans is a prime example. He is not worth the headache.
I heard Sav'ell Smalls was no longer a take due to his off the field stuff as well. So we are seeing a trend here with CNS and staff going forward.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Evans has to prove things to thee staff. Also, Alfano is still not in the portal and in Tuscaloosa. Not saying he won't transfer just saying

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
The staff is still recruiting Evans...he was actually expected in town for the game this weekend, but his high school team has mandatory tape studying on Saturday that all players are required to be there. The staff is visiting Evans and George to check in on both and see what have been going on with Evan's off the field issues.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Evans has to prove things to thee staff. Also, Alfano is still not in the portal and in Tuscaloosa. Not saying he won't transfer just saying
Good to hear this about Alfano. I hope he gets this sorted out. I have a son his age. I can't help but worry when I hear stories like his.

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
"Evans is nowhere near making a decision despite these recent articles. he will take all his OV and then decide in Feb NSD and if he somehow commits to any school before then, I wouldn't bet any $ he sticks with them. its going to come down to the very end with him.
he enjoys the attention and loves to troll every fan base. and regarding crystal balls is just a guess where they think he's "trending".
lastly,Georgia fans think they get everyone until they don't! "

my post on page 2.
I don't think we land everyone and I'm trying to keep this civil. I guess we all will find out where he's going on NSD. One thing is for certain, he has some maturing to do.

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
I don't think we land everyone and I'm trying to keep this civil. I guess we all will find out where he's going on NSD. One thing is for certain, he has some maturing to do.
It would probably be in your best interest to keep things civil just saying since this is a Bama board. I know we have several posters that are fans of rivals on this board that post all the time and it is always good to get a different perspective of things. But you tend to try to force feed news about your dawgs on us around here when in reality we don't care what goes in Athens.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
its tough to say because every kid and situation is different. as NoNC4Tubs posted, Evans is a prime example. He is not worth the headache.
I heard Sav'ell Smalls was no longer a take due to his off the field stuff as well. So we are seeing a trend here with CNS and staff going forward.
Smalls committed to Washington today, IIRC

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Hearing that UGA has pulled their scholarship to Evans at the moment and are monitoring the situation. Alabama is also treading lightly as well. I think the kid ends up at Texas A&M when it is all said and done.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Hearing that UGA has pulled their scholarship to Evans at the moment and are monitoring the situation. Alabama is also treading lightly as well. I think the kid ends up at Texas A&M when it is all said and done.
Or awbern... :cool2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.